








Hannah and I had a little photoshoot for the new dress on Lady Peep... She didn't want to at first but then I gave her a boquet of roses and she was playing, singing and dancing... it was a joy to watch my little sweeting. One of my favorite shots has the pink ribbon from the roses right in her face... I was so bummed because the expression on her face was so beautiful and soft... so Peep... so, even though there is a big ribbon covering part of her face I still am sharing it with you because I love it....
How precious my children are... How blessed I am!
10 comments:
She is absolutely gorgeous!
She is such a pretty girl
What a pretty pretty girl! I am in love with those lips!
so pretty.... her hair, her lips...
your creation.... all beautiful.
Have a lovely Sunday friend.
Yes...I agree with Connie...there is SO much about her that is beautiful...you are truly blessed sweet friend.
darling pictures of your peep....her hair is getting so long.....and the dress is simply darling! ;)
She is gorgeous!!! I love all of them but I think it is number 3 that is my favorite!! Love it!!!
Love, Kristy
Such beauty..
Your latest creation is stunning, as is your model. ;)
Beautiful!!! Hannah is adorable and the dress is beautiful!!!
I love this shots of miss peep! Sorry have not been here in a while...my computer was crashing whenever I went here, the 7th diamond or Steffie's blog. Id did not crash today though:) Thinking of you:)
Post a Comment