07 March 2009

Cuttin' a Rug~

hehee

12 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

That girl has some dancing skills! I tell you, call back the Solid Gold Dancers!!

Cayle said...

She is soooo cute!
and her speech is so good!

Ohilda said...

Total and complete cuteness! I wish I had that energy. :)

Hugs,

Ohilda

Doug and Terrye said...

That is stinkin' hilarious!!! :) I bet she sleeps good at night after moving like that all day :)

Terrye in FL

A Mother's Love said...

Hi there! I love your blog! I put it on my own blog as one of my favorites...I hope you don't mind. We also adopted one of our daughters from China, Emily. Please feel free to check out my blog... http://www.tutusandchoochoos.blogspot.com/
Kelley

April said...

Oh that is so cute. I don't know how you could film her and not join her. :-)
I am just stopping by because I miss you. We are now equipped to help Eliana cope with her attachment disorder and it still is going to be a long road for her to heal, but praise God that He provided help.
I have not meant to be so silent, but having a RAD kid has to be one of the hardest things. They are very controlling and need their Mama's 100% and by the time she is finally asleep I have been too tired.
I love and miss you Old Same!
Lily

sweet momma luv u said...

Hi sweet Friend!!
She is just adorable and boy does she have a talent! Have you signed her up with the nearest dance class?

Love the pants falling off of her bum..
:)

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh she just steals my heart...darling...darling...darling!

Colleen said...

Oh my is this cute!!!! She is adorable!

Ivy Shaffer said...

Oh Daleea,
Hannah is so entertaining and funny! She's really into Elvis LOL! How cute and I love hearing your laugh in the backround!

Great post my friend.

Hugs,

Iv

Gwen Oatsvall said...

k, her and Em and Mags will have a blast together ... Scott has a few songs on his computer the girls just love to shack their booty to !!!

love ya ..

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

That is SO cute!! I can't believe I missed this but I guess I was in China...huh? :) What a dancer she is and beautiful too!!

Love,
Robin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...