
My friend Ohilda has posted regarding a Red Envelope Project that is about to take place in honor of the countless babies whose lives have been taken through abortion and embrionic stem cell research. We are truly of one heart. She speaks my mind and my heart on this matter. She has worded it passionately in in truth.... so, I would love to share her post with you. Please click on Ohilda's name and read about the Red Envelope Project.
God bless the children.
4 comments:
Ohilda is a wonderful lady. I'll go over and read her post.
Hope all is well with you girl!
Daleea... it's just like you to be so sweet and post this!
You really do have a heart for these children. I can't wait to check out her blog.
Natalie
I just got this off of her blog also and sent it out to my entire address book and have even received an email from another blog friend that was pretty upset with me for sending it....oh well that's too bad. I feel strongly about this so I sent it. Your a sweetie for putting it on your blog. Ohilda is incredible isn't she.
Love, Kristy
I've been hearing a lot about this. What a great cause.
Your blog is beautiful!!
Post a Comment