20 March 2009

Hope....













This set is named after my friend Robin's precious Mia Hope. Welcome home sweet girl. She has donated this special "Hope" Set to Kimberley from Seventh Diamond to auction at her fund raising blog All Roads Lead To You to help bring her daughter home from China. She has a lot of wonderful items up for auction. Many are hand made boutique items. Please go over and visit. Leave her some love and you might find just the thing you have been searching for.
God's Speed home sweet Sophia...

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Beautiful dress, beautiful model!

kerri said...

Gorgeous, you cease to amaze me with your creative brilliance..
Your model is a cutie. ;)

sweet momma luv u said...

You just so amaze me with your talent! I love this outfit and think your precious model is adorable!

Hugs,
Jody

PS Love the new look of your blog!

April said...

Very cute dress and Hannah looks so cute in it.
Love the new blog look. I was wondering if you were ever going to do it. :-)

The Byrd's Nest said...

Not only could I look at your beautiful girl all day but oh my...your clothes are just gorgeous!!!!

I am so thankful that Mia Hope has adapted so well with Robin and her family...such a blessing from Heaven.

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh Daleea I love this outfit. I have been sick for the last couple of days and I am playing catchup. I wonder if when the time comes and I know Franceskas size I could get this outfit?? I love it and it seems totally made for your Angel.

Love, Kristy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...