26 March 2009

My Favorite Black and White pic




Below is the link to a wonderful photography blog with beautiful pics from many of the mommies we all know and love. This is my black and white pic for their special JOIN THE THEME.


we picture {this}

9 comments:

Lori said...

That is a beautiful picture! Precious!

Bless you,
Lori

Marla said...

What a lovely shot!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Rebecca Lily said...

This is SO BEAUTIFUL - I love it! Great job with framing this shot. Love that hat and the sweet little face peeking from underneath. :)

Thank you for joining our theme this month!

Warmly,
Rebecca
www.wepicturethis.com

Kristy said...

Daleea I just can't put to words how beautiful Hannah is. That look of innocence in every picture that you take of her is just breathtaking.
Love, Kristy

P.s. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMaaaaaaaa right back at you!

kerri said...

LOVE IT!!
So beautiful, good luck in the contest. :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh..she just takes my breath away...so beautiful.

Colleen said...

Ohhhhhh I love it!!!! Stunning!!!

Ivy Shaffer said...

This is a just beautiful Daleea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...