

Tues. morning the kids and I are off to see my family in CA! Woohooo! I am soooooooo excited! I love my family so much and we are very close. But they live 3,000 miles away and the last time we saw them was the day we flew home from China with Hannah. We got in that afternoon and if I remember right we flew out the next day. So, they have only seen my precious daughter one time when she was 10 months old for a few hours and they haven't seen my precious son since he was 8. I am so thankful to my hubby for sending us on this special trip.
I have been sewing like a machine.... (yuk, yuk) before we leave. These are a couple of the items available right now. It is the new Lady Peep Summer Breeze Dress. If you get a chance please stop by and see the other designs.
Lady Peep Boutique
When we get home at the end of April I am going to be officially starting to raise funds so that we can one day (hopefully this year) begin our journey to find our Isabella in China. She is my journey of faith. I feel Jesus leading me to step out in faith and trust Him to provide the means to bring my precious child home.... just as He has with my other two children. I can't wait to get started and to watch the hand of God move the mountains that are in our path.
Thank You Jesus and to God be the glory.
God's speed my beloved Isabella...... God's Speed....
Love,
Mama
18 comments:
Have a wonderful trip and visit with your family!
So happy for you that your starting your journey to Isabella in April.. :)
Your designs are so beautiful, the model too cute. ;)
Daleea,
i hope you have a fabulous time with your family! Also, I pray you will journey to Isabella!
Love to you!
MT :)
Oh Daleea...I love love love that monkey dress! Just precious....
Have a blessed trip and enjoy yourself....I know there will be many who will want to help bring Isabella home. You are so precious to all of us. Love you!
Have a safe and sonerful trip! Praying for your journey to Isabella, too!
I AM SO EXCITED for your trip to Ca AND your journey to Isabella.
I hope you are having a fabulous time in California and eating lots of IN N OUT burgers!!! Eat one for me with fries and a Dr. Pepper! I miss you soooooooooo much!!!!
Lets find our Isabella!!
Love,
Robin
Oh how wonderful to catch up on your news! I'll be praying about your next adoption. Enjoy CA!!
Blessings on your trip! Love your dress!
Dee he will move those mountains!!!!
keep your eyesfocused on Him!!!
have a great trip
xxx
s
Here's to a wonderful fun and safe trip! Enjoy the break my friend you so deserve it.
Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Ivy
Oooh Daleea -
Have a wonderful and blessed trip to visit your precious family!!
We are contemplating another adoption and funds are our biggest hurdle!! Your post casues me to pause and think perhaps differently about what od may want for our family and some "out of the box" ways to do His will, hmmmm.
Can't wait to catch up with some pictures of you and your family:)
Happy Easter, friend
Heather
Okay I REALLY REALLY miss you....it's time for you to come home!!!!! XXXOOO
Thinking of you hope the trip is wonderful:)
Oh Daleea I am so, so , excited for you and your family. I want you to know that I will be there with you every step of the way.
God bless all of you.
Love, Kristy
Have a super time with you family! it is so funny how my family lives out there where you are and your's lives out here with me!
Such pretty summer frocks! Bailey pulled out her french country and we are hoping to get another summer out of it!
hope your trip has been lovely, miss you:)
Your dresses are beautiful!!! and so is your family!
Hi Dear Friend,
Just checking in and seeing how you are doing. I hope your trip was lovely. It must have been wonderful to go home and visit with family. We are going home in June and I can't wait. We will get to celebrate our little princesses 10th BD! I can't believ it.
I miss you...
Jody
Post a Comment