11 May 2009

Koi Gardens













8 comments:

Ohilda said...

Beautiful pictures!! I love how your sweetie's dress matches the background on your blog, too. :)

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

What adorable pictures!!! I love Koi fish! I love to feed them : )

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Such sweet photos of your beautiful blessings!!! Love the boots!

Love,
Robin

Jana said...

I just LOVE her style!! Those rainboots ...sigh.

3 Peanuts said...

Hi Daleea,

Just catching up here. Like you, I have really been staying off the blogs. I have no time these days with the kids activities and I feel horrible for not visiting and commenting more but my family demands my time:)


Looks like you had a wonderful visit with your family. The kids look beautiful and happy:)

Love,
Kim

Kristy said...

I always always love your pictures. You kiddos are just so beautiful.

Love, Kristy

Anonymous said...

Your kids are growing up lovely!

Ivy Shaffer said...

Those are some seriously cute children LOL and huge fish!

Hannah looks adorable in that outfit! Glad you had fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...