09 June 2009

China Province t-shirts and more.....


Just wanted to let all of the Moms know that I believe I have ALL of the provinces available now in t-shirts and fun stuff for your little China Beauty.
you can link to for Isabella shop here-
http://www.cafepress.com/forisabellashop/6754312
it will take you right to the China Girl Province page where you can click on your daughter's province.

Some of the fun stuff you can find to make your little one smile and to help bring my daughter home is this.......Darling Throw Pillows

Tote bags


Bibs
Note cards



Prints and Posters

So please come visit for Isabella's store and see if you can find a treasure or two.... new designs for Moms have been added too.
Thank you so much and to the little ones around the world waiting to be held in their Mommy's loving arms...... God's Speed.......

6 comments:

Keisha said...

Daleea,
I think you & I have many mutual friends in blog land. I popped over here because of something I read about you adopting, & I'm glad that I did!!! I LOVE your designs at your shop! They are Awesome. The one about "A mother's heart knows no boundaries".. Precious & so true.
I hope you don't mind if I spread the word about your shop on my blog. I hope & pray your designs do well & help you bring your sweet one home from China.
Blessings to you!
Keisha
The Walker Household

Jewels of My Heart said...

Keisha,
I can't thank you enough for your kind words, encouragement and support. It means more to me than you know. Thank you so much for helping to spread the word about my Isabella's shop. And thank you so much for your prayers!
God bless you,
Daleea

Team Houston said...

Daleea,

I am posting about your on my blog.

I hope this helps.

xoxo Michele

shelley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the shirts. Can't wait to have one of our own. Any chance you would be doing boys as well?

shelley

thatgirlblogs said...

so excited about these -- echoing the comment above, let us know if you do boys. My son is from Nanchang.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you so much everyone for your encouragement and support.
I will be doing boy's province t-shirts too.... I just have to come up with the design. Will let you all know when I have it ready to go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...