06 June 2009

Isabella... Our journey of faith..........................

This post might be all over the place.... I just wanted to write down what is in my heart and my mind... I have carried my daughter in my heart now for more than two years. I have tried to talk myself out of it many times. Not out of not longing, or loving her, or the fact that she NEEDS us even more than we need her, but because of the many obstacles and what seems to be impossibilities in our path to be able to bring her home. But I know God can and will bring her home. Nothing is impossible with God. He is our provider and He will provide to bring our daughter home. All I have to do is look upon the faces of my precious Nicholas and Hannah. He moved mountains to bring them home. He gave us miracles to bring them into our arms. He has confirmed more than once that He will do the same to bring our precious Isabella home too. He has also impressed upon me that she will be my journey of faith. The good news is that my God is faithful! I am so thankful to be able to share in this journey with all of you. I know that your prayers and friendships will bless us each step of the way that brings us closer to our heart's desire.
To my darling daughter I say.... I love you. I have loved you since I was a small girl and dreamed of holding you in my arms. Even when my mind is drowning in fears and doubts, my heart holds on to you and will never let you go. I know and am praying that you will be in the arms of Jesus.... that He will watch over you and guard your heart, mind, body and soul. That your little tummy will be full. That you will be warm and that each day there will be someone to hold you, to make you feel loved and safe. I know that if you are in an orphanage that it may not be the arms of a person.... for sometimes it is not a very loving place..... if that is where you are my little one, if you find yourself in a place where human comfort can not be found then I pray He sends angles around you..... to hold you in their arms as they whisper to you of your Heavenly Father's love.... that you are not lost, you are not forsaken. That He has a plan for you. To give you a future and a hope. That your Mommy is coming. That whatever your little body is going through, what ever your special need may be, for I know you will be on the special needs list of children. That we will be able to help you through. That you are precious in our site. That we cherish you. That we are praying for healing for your little body. But that you are not alone my beloved..... we will get through any difficulties together.... your Daddy, your Mommy, your big brother and sister. I love you sweet Isabella. I won't let you go. I will find a way to get to you.

So, we have begun our journey. We are stepping out in faith. Jesus has called me to step out of the boat.... the storm of doubts and fears is raging around me. But if I keep my eyes fixed upon my Jesus I will not sink. I will keep taking each step forward, closer to my God and closer to my daughter.
Thank you to my dear Robin for being a constant source of support and encouragement. For believing in my daughter coming home even when at times I find myself too afraid to allow my heart to trust that it is true. God's truth. He has chosen her for us... and He will bring her home. To God be the glory.
God's speed my precious little one..... we are on our way to you.

So, the fund raising to bring our daughter home has begun. I have our t-shirt shop up and running. I am working on more designs and there will be more Province Girl t-shirts soon. If you would like one for your little sweeting and her province is not there yet. Please email me to let me know which province and which of the two designs you want and I will work on it right away and let you know when they are available.
Thank you all so much for your prayers, friendship and your help bringing Isabella home to her forever family.
Here are some of the t- shirts now available at the for Isabella shop












5 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

That was beautiful!! I am so happy that your journey to Isabella has begun. I know you have been holding her in your heart for a long time and now God is calling her closer to your arms!

I absolutely LOVE the newest design and wish that I would have had one while waiting for Mia Hope. What a perfect Secret Pal gift!!!!

Cling to faith...not fear!!

Love you!!!
Robin
Heb. 11:1
For FAITH is being sure of what we HOPE for and certain of what we do not see.

Ivy Shaffer said...

Hi Daleea,
Oh this post just brought me to tears! I know how much you love this child you are waiting for and I know how hard it is to wait and wonder. But you have so much faith, as I that you will be united with her soon.
It's been such a long time since I talked to you and I miss you so very much. Please know you're in my thoughts and prayers and of course I'll help you with your journey to your daughter. Please take those fabrics you have and create awesome dressed to auction off on your site. Also I want some of these adorable tee shirts. Will email you later.

Keep your faith, I'll keep you in my prayers and soon, everything will lead to your Isabella.

Love you,

Ivy

Jeff and Amy said...

How happy I am for you, tears of joy for your faithfulness!! Oh, how I would love to able to step out of that boat again:) I wouldn't definatley buy a Fujian shirt

Keisha said...

These designs are so stinkin CUTE!
What a sweet post to your sweet daughter.. one to treasure.

Team Houston said...

OMG!!! What a GREAT, Amazing IDEA!!

Love your idea....When things slow down this summer after school is out I am ordering!!

Way to go GIRL!!

xoxo Michele

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...