Ohhhhh she looks gorgeous!! I love this!! That hat is stunning. I wish Faith was still wearing a size 3 or 4! Do you think you would ever make this hat again?!
Thank you for stopping by to say hello....I have seen you around bloggerville too and cannot believe I haven't landed on your blog sooner....
Your children are two beautiful jewels......and your creations, OH MY.....just gorgeous:) I will have to hop on over to your boutique to do a little shopping....I especially love this new creation.....you are very talented!!
Daleea, Little Peep IS breathtaking! Her little pouty lips peeking under the hat is precious as can be!!! Your creations have such class! Love them and you! :)
Oh my goodness just beautiful!!! I love my order, I ordered 3 of the t-shirts plan on giving them to my travelmates daughters on Monday and the canvas back is perfect for carrying all of Lily's things she has to take with us. I will take some pictures on Monday hopefully we can get one of the girls in their shirts and post them, again thanks:)
11 comments:
what a good sport ;) she looks beautiful!
Ohhhhh she looks gorgeous!! I love this!! That hat is stunning. I wish Faith was still wearing a size 3 or 4! Do you think you would ever make this hat again?!
Oh my goodness....this child is just so beautiful.
I look at my four children sometimes and just wonder how I got these four amazing gifts.
Hi Daleea,
Thank you for stopping by to say hello....I have seen you around bloggerville too and cannot believe I haven't landed on your blog sooner....
Your children are two beautiful jewels......and your creations, OH MY.....just gorgeous:) I will have to hop on over to your boutique to do a little shopping....I especially love this new creation.....you are very talented!!
Lisa
GORGEOUS... the hat, the dress, and your beautiful daughter!
Thank you for stopping by our blog. I was just thinking about your auction blog and stopped in to bid on a boys outfit.
Daleea...she is truly beautiful and has the sweetest expression!!
Thanks for the kind words you left on our blog. Hope you are enjoying your summer!! : )
Daleea, Little Peep IS breathtaking! Her little pouty lips peeking under the hat is precious as can be!!!
Your creations have such class! Love them and you! :)
Blessings,
Robin
So beautiful! I'm so glad you found my site. Hope Nicholas is having a fab time at camp!
Talk about a natural model!!!!!! You have one!!! She is gorgeous!!!
Debbie
Oh my goodness just beautiful!!! I love my order, I ordered 3 of the t-shirts plan on giving them to my travelmates daughters on Monday and the canvas back is perfect for carrying all of Lily's things she has to take with us. I will take some pictures on Monday hopefully we can get one of the girls in their shirts and post them, again thanks:)
She absolutely took my breath away too when I first saw these pictures!
Post a Comment