***Greetings to all Mcklinky Blog Hoppers!
Jewels of My Heart is about my precious children Nicholas who was born in Russia, Hannah who was born in China, and Isabella who waits for us in China. It is filled with pictures of my jewels... family happenings...my passion for orphans and adoption... and my My love for my Savior Jesus Christ.
Welcome..... Please click HERE and scroll down to visit my blog.
If you want to play too join in on the blog hop. Just add your link!
***
Click here to enter your link...

22 comments:
Beautiful blog design and very beautiful children! Hope that you can bring Isabella home soon!
I love the pictures of your children and you design is so nice! Im glad I am not the only one challenged my the internet!
Thanks so much for visiting me in Ireland.
Love your beautiful blog.
Your children are adorable. Good luck on your journey! I have two cousins that are from China and one from Guatemala!
Blessings Daleea and may the journey be quick to bring Isabella home to you from China!
What a beautiful blog & heart for these precious jewels; divinely designed & destined to be part of your heart ...the song is beautiful & so is she & he!!! God's treasures & blessings forever upon you & your household (or blog in this case)!
Enjoyed my HOP here with the Song Bird and Meesheka. God bless & keep you all...happy 4th of July!
Keep praising God for your jewels!
Thanks for stopping by...your "Jewels" are beautiful!
Often when certain things happen or are said I feel and see His presence...it is here in this blog! Glorious! Thanks again!
Your blog is absolutely beautiful. God bless you and your fmaily as you move towards bringing Isabella home. Happy blog hopping.
Thank you for visiting my blog via the blog hop. What a beautiful blog you have. Much luck in bringing Isabella home!!
Thanks for stopping by today! Come back anytime. :)
P.S Your blog is ADORABLE, Children are beautiful and your photography is amazing!Your in my list of daily read's!
Blog Hoppin'!
Your blog is beautiful, along with your children. I hope all goes well to bring your newest family member home soon!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. May your 4th of July be wonderful! I LOVE your blog! :-)
Your children are angels! So precious, and so obviously very loved!!!
God bless you on this journey!
Happy Blog Hop!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am so glad I got the chance to find your blog...Your children are beautiful and I especially love your daughters name!
I am a little concerned about what your adorable creations are going to do to my bank account though.
Have a wonderful 4th of July!
Thanks for stopping by on the blog hop! Just visiting you now! How wonderful for you to adopt!
Stopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Have a great weekend.
Hoppin in to say hi. Have a wonderful 4th of July!
Out Blog Hoppin today! Nice to meet you!
I'm a homeschool / SAHM to 3 -- Living in Louisiana -- Hope you come by to visit.
Your header is beautiful!
Have a Happy Fourth!
Your blog is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on mine as well! Blessings on your adoption from China!
Jenny
Hopping by to say hello...God bless your family as you bring Isabella home...
Gorgeous blog! Total and complete eye candy!
Just wanted to say hi!
I look forward to coming back to see your "favorite picture" on Tuesday's Blog Hop!
Have a great week!!
I participated in the blog hop too. How fun to check out new blogs.
Missed out on the blog hop, but love reading the other blogs. :) The kids look great! I'd love to help get your daughter home so I will check out the dolls!! :)
Post a Comment