

Emmaline Skye has found her family! I am so excited because her little girl is the sweet, the precious, the beautiful Sophie... soon her family will be bringing her home from China and Emmaline Skye and Sophie will have days filled with giggles, sweet moments, secrets shared and hugs..... yes, there will be lots of hugs.
If you would like to visit Emmaline Skye's beautiful family you can visit here.
Please say a special prayer that Sophie will be able to come home soon. First the flu, then the riots has kept her family from being able to travel. Please pray for God to open the door and for His peace while they wait upon the Lord.
God's Speed Sophie.....
and thank you to your forever family for bringing us one step closer to our Isabella.
Emmaline Skye is a sweet, soft spoken girl.... She is a little shy but once she becomes your friend, forever loyal she shall be. Yes, she is a little timid because she is the only one she knows that has hair the color of the sky.... She was born in a far away land where the color of her lovely hair is quite common... but not so much here. Sometimes people say things about her before they think.... things that if they really thought about it they would realize that it is just plain silly and that it could be hurtful. Sometimes it is difficult being different.... But she knows that she is special.... she is just as she was designed to be... and what a boring world it would be if we were all the same.
Oh, how she longs for a special little friend to call her own.... someone to giggle with, be a ballerina with. Someone to catch lightening bugs with on a warm summer evening.... and someone to sing praises to Jesus with.... She loves to sing to her Jesus. In fact.... if you close your eyes, and listen closely you may be able to hear her sing her favorite song to her God.... "Jesus Loves the Little Children"......
Won't you sing with her.... Some things you might want to know about her.....
Her favorite flower is the oh, so beautiful Blue Hydrangea.
Her favorite jewel is aSky BlueTopaz
Her favorite color is...... you guessed it! BLUE!
Oh, how she longs for a special little friend to call her own.... someone to giggle with, be a ballerina with. Someone to catch lightening bugs with on a warm summer evening.... and someone to sing praises to Jesus with.... She loves to sing to her Jesus. In fact.... if you close your eyes, and listen closely you may be able to hear her sing her favorite song to her God.... "Jesus Loves the Little Children"......
Won't you sing with her.... Some things you might want to know about her.....
Her favorite flower is the oh, so beautiful Blue Hydrangea.

Her favorite jewel is aSky BlueTopaz
Her favorite color is...... you guessed it! BLUE!
Her favorite actress is Shirley Temple.
Her favorite food is Chicken Cordon Bleu, and Blueberry Cobbler a la mode for dessert.
She loves to play Hopscotch and is really quite good.
She enjoys Reading,Coloring, and Embroidery for quiet times.
Emmaline Skye comes with an adoption certificate. When her loving family finds her I will need to know the following information to complete her adoption paperwork.
Her new name if it is to be changed-
Her birth date-
Her place of birth-
Her family's name and the name of her best friend-
The scripture you would like on her adoption certificate-
(you may provide any of the information above if you like.... otherwise I will do the liberty of inputting the information based upon my imagination.)
Emmaline Skye is 15" tall. Her hair is silky soft, and the color of sky blue. She has lovely satin stitched eyes and nose. Her blush pink cheeks have lovely, hand embroidered silk flowers with tiny seed pearl bead centers. Her skirt is removable as are her silk ribbon adorned socks. She was created using a Bit of Whimsy pattern.
I am asking for a donation of $32.00 plus $5.00 S&H for Emmaline Skye.
She is the first of the For Isabella dolls to be offered for adoption.
The proceeds will go towards bringing our Isabella home from China...... Our precious child may be living in an orphanage but she is an orphan no more! She has a forever family that loves her so much and are trying disparately to get to her.
If you are Emmaline Skye's loving family and you would like to help us bring our Isabella home please email me at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com
I will notify you if you are the first family and ask you to then please make the donation for Isabella through the link on the top of my sidebar.
Thank you all so much for helping us bring our child home. Please keep praying for her and for us. May God bless you and God's speed my sweet Isabella....
(dolls from many different countries coming soon)
If you would like to be notified via email for each new doll listed please email me or simply sign up below.
Her favorite food is Chicken Cordon Bleu, and Blueberry Cobbler a la mode for dessert.
She loves to play Hopscotch and is really quite good.
She enjoys Reading,Coloring, and Embroidery for quiet times.
Emmaline Skye comes with an adoption certificate. When her loving family finds her I will need to know the following information to complete her adoption paperwork.
Her new name if it is to be changed-
Her birth date-
Her place of birth-
Her family's name and the name of her best friend-
The scripture you would like on her adoption certificate-
(you may provide any of the information above if you like.... otherwise I will do the liberty of inputting the information based upon my imagination.)
Emmaline Skye is 15" tall. Her hair is silky soft, and the color of sky blue. She has lovely satin stitched eyes and nose. Her blush pink cheeks have lovely, hand embroidered silk flowers with tiny seed pearl bead centers. Her skirt is removable as are her silk ribbon adorned socks. She was created using a Bit of Whimsy pattern.
I am asking for a donation of $32.00 plus $5.00 S&H for Emmaline Skye.
She is the first of the For Isabella dolls to be offered for adoption.
The proceeds will go towards bringing our Isabella home from China...... Our precious child may be living in an orphanage but she is an orphan no more! She has a forever family that loves her so much and are trying disparately to get to her.
If you are Emmaline Skye's loving family and you would like to help us bring our Isabella home please email me at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com
I will notify you if you are the first family and ask you to then please make the donation for Isabella through the link on the top of my sidebar.
Thank you all so much for helping us bring our child home. Please keep praying for her and for us. May God bless you and God's speed my sweet Isabella....
(dolls from many different countries coming soon)
If you would like to be notified via email for each new doll listed please email me or simply sign up below.
10 comments:
She's lovely!
Isn't she so cute. I love her. You are so creative and talented.
I think this is the sweetest handmade doll I've ever seen! The story is just as sweet!
Godspeed Isabella!!!
Love,
Robin
oh her story is lovely, I just know some very special little girl is going to fall in love with her!
Daleea you have such amazing talent. Would you like me to link to your boutique from my site? I'm happy to. I wish you'd of had the boutique when I had the bigger blog, it's little now but still happy to help anyway I can!
Very sweet doll, Daleea!!! You are quite talented!!!!
I hope that you and your family have a great week-end!!!
I think I love the story more than the doll. Oh how you can write my friend. You can sell anything!
I would try to find the money to buy your sweet Emmaline if she were Asian. I just think she is so precious.
She's absolutely beautiful! Funny, I didn't even think about whether or not she was Asian. I guess the blue hair kinda made that irrelevant (as it should be). My daughters are Chinese by birth but they don't notice the ethnicity of their dolls. They would LOVE to have a little friend like Emmaline! Me too!
Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!
JUST Beautiful!! You amaze me girl!!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment