
I wanted to introduce you to the girls.... I have wanted to make dolls for a very long time and have finally found a pattern that I adore. I made the first doll for Hannah.... who was begging me to hurry and make her new favorite dolly yesterday. She is on the left and Hannah has insisted on naming her "House". Then the first thing this morning she starts begging me to make her another one. I just finished the second doll and Hannah has claimed her as her own.... she has named her, "Food". lol I have tried to help persuade her to rethink their names but she will not hear of it! The only thing I can think of is that the other day she asked why Daddy had to go to work. I explained to her that Daddy works to take care of us.... so that we can have a house and food. I know I have mentioned clothes as well in the past.... I wonder if she talks me into a third doll if her name will be "Clothes". hehee
Anyway, I am working on another doll. She will be the first one available to buy. I am hoping to make and sell these dolls to bless your little ones and bring us another step closer to our Isabella.
So stay tuned.... and let me know if you want to be on an email list exclusively for when a doll becomes available... No two will be exactly alike and I can tell you that my little one loves her dolls! She is having a ball..... oh, and with each one I sell it will help bring My Isabella home.
So, if you would like to be on the new doll available alert please leave a comment with your email address or email me and let me know at
jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com
Anyway, I am working on another doll. She will be the first one available to buy. I am hoping to make and sell these dolls to bless your little ones and bring us another step closer to our Isabella.
So stay tuned.... and let me know if you want to be on an email list exclusively for when a doll becomes available... No two will be exactly alike and I can tell you that my little one loves her dolls! She is having a ball..... oh, and with each one I sell it will help bring My Isabella home.
So, if you would like to be on the new doll available alert please leave a comment with your email address or email me and let me know at
jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com
7 comments:
oh Daleea I love them:) Pleae let me know when you have 2. I would love to get the girls one for Christmas. I think I would love for Caitlyn's to have pony tails and Chloe's to be dif:)
You are so amazing with your beautiful sewing.
SO CUTE!! You are immensely talented, my friend.
Oh God has gifted you so much sweet friend. I love them but I REALLY love their names! Made me giggle. I can almost see the expression on her face and how proud she was of these fabulous names for her new babies!
Darling! Add me to the list.
They are adorable and I LOVE the name :) Who doesn't love some good food?
HI Daleea,
Oh how adorable these sweet dolls are. I think I'll have to buy one or two for my baby girl for the holidays!
You are so talented!
Miss chatting with you.
Hugs,
Ivy
This are so adorable!!!!!! You have done a beautiful job!!!!
Post a Comment