19 August 2009

Our Beautiful Friends....



A Mother's Love




Always




Safe Harbor


I have shared about the bad part of our day at the beach.... now for some of the good things of the day.... I was able to have a wonderful photo opp between mother and daughter when her little one stepped on a sticker and needed consoling from Mommy.... I felt so bad for her but the moment was so beautiful I couldn't put down my camera..... here are a few of my favorites.
The middle one, "Always" I used Shana's Florabella textures that I love.... they are exquisite and take your photos to the place in your soul where you see them as they should be. Shana gave them to me as a gift a few weeks ago and this made them even more special to me. Thank you so much Shana for my wonderful gift and thank you so much to A & S for inviting us for a fun day at the beach and letting me take pictures....

10 comments:

TanyaLea said...

Beautiful! I love the texture of the Florabella photo!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Stunning!!! Oh my word...I LOVE the first photo...it took my breath away! WOW....

Hannah said...

Wonderful pictures...they are just so telling of their love. So Sweet.

I have been wanting to purchase those textures too...they are so beautiful.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Awwww....these pictures do tell the sweetest story. A Mommy's love is the best!

kitchu said...

that first one is my FAVE :O) beautiful~!

Dita said...

Absolutely amazing, Daleea!
The first one just took my breath away!

day by day said...

What precious pictures, Daleea!

I just read your jellyfish story...wow! I can't believe all 3 of you were stung...ugh! It sounds so painful!!

I will keep the chlorine trick in mind!!

have a great week-end!

kerri said...

Love these phots, they capture a tender, sweet moment.
Love the florabella textures, how do you put them into your phot, do you have to have a special program to use them?Just so beautiful!!

Denna said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

This is s beautiful! HOW did I miss it?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...