
It's time.... I am officially launching the
Orphaned NO More
for Isabella 3,000 Bracelet Campaign
I am so excited... I am so scared ... I am so ready to be able to bring Isabella home. I am praying this will be how we do it. To visit you can click on the pic above... you can click on the link above... just please CLICK! lol
Comments are so appreciated. I need as much encouragement as possible. I have been praying for over two years on how to raise the money to bring my Isabella home and I believe this is how God has answered those prayers.
I am not proud.... I know my daughter needs us so I am asking you for your help because we can't do it without you. Please pray for her. Please add the sidebar button link to your blog and help me spread the word.... I need to make and sell 3,000 of these little lovelies... Please buy a bracelet for yourself, your child, a friend, as a gift.... whoever it is for, if you are able to buy one or pray for my child I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you for being a part of my journey of faith....
Thank you for being a part of the hand of God moving to bring about a miracle...
Most of all, thank you for being a part of helping a precious child who has been orphaned to be...
Orphaned NO More!
God's speed my little Pearl....
You are in my heart and my prayers. Hold on little one, Mommy is coming for you....
Orphaned NO More
for Isabella 3,000 Bracelet Campaign
I am so excited... I am so scared ... I am so ready to be able to bring Isabella home. I am praying this will be how we do it. To visit you can click on the pic above... you can click on the link above... just please CLICK! lol
Comments are so appreciated. I need as much encouragement as possible. I have been praying for over two years on how to raise the money to bring my Isabella home and I believe this is how God has answered those prayers.
I am not proud.... I know my daughter needs us so I am asking you for your help because we can't do it without you. Please pray for her. Please add the sidebar button link to your blog and help me spread the word.... I need to make and sell 3,000 of these little lovelies... Please buy a bracelet for yourself, your child, a friend, as a gift.... whoever it is for, if you are able to buy one or pray for my child I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you for being a part of my journey of faith....
Thank you for being a part of the hand of God moving to bring about a miracle...
Most of all, thank you for being a part of helping a precious child who has been orphaned to be...
Orphaned NO More!
God's speed my little Pearl....
You are in my heart and my prayers. Hold on little one, Mommy is coming for you....

15 comments:
I am going to check them out right away and also I'll add the button to my blog. I've been there...I get it. I hope to be there again. :)
God Bless.
They are beautiful! I am not in the position right now to purchase one but I will put your button on my blog.
I love the idea! I ordered 3 adult bracelets. My girl is a tom boy and wouldn't wear them. I like the Autumn, Soar, and gypsy. I live in Germany and I want you to put them in slow mail so the postage is cheaper! Great idea! I will blog about it.
They are absolutely gorgeous!!! I will sit down tonight and look at them when I have more time! Will put you button on my blog too.
Blessings!!!!
Simply beautiful and can't wait to look at them more closely!
I will place your button on my blog! God speed little Isabella!!
Blessings,
Jody
Adding it to my sidebar right now and will do an entire post about them next week. And of course, I will be ordering mine too:) Praying for you. Lots of love and wishes.
Kim
Daleea it is on my blog girly. And as soon as I can I will be purchasing "Whisper". They are all beautiful and I am sure I will buy alot more.
Love you bunches, Kristy
FAB FAB FAB! I'll put it on my sidebar!!!
I am SO excited about your amazing campaign!!!! I can already see the hand of God working to get your Isabella home!!
Godspeed Sweet Isabella!!!!
Love you!
How exciting, Daleea!!! The bracelets are really lovely! I am going to order some for me and my girls, but first I have to check with my biggest girl and ask her to pick which one she likes best.
So excited for you!!!!
love,
Michelle
Just bought a bracelet and you are on my blog! Love you...our God is so big....He can move the largest of mountains....He can bring Isabella home!!!!!!!!!
your words are so beautiful.
Orphaned no more is God's heart, and He will give you the desires of your heart!!!!
xxx
s
Daleea,
I have been sick and am having computer trouble. However, I want to add this button to my sidebar and will as soon as I get a good chance (that means using my husband's computer!).
These posts about Isabella and the amazing bracelets you are making to bring your daughter home just touched my heart.
Can't wait until my bracelets come...I'm so excited....but I'll be even MORE excited when Isabella comes home!
Hugs,
Dita
Daleea,
These bracelets are stunning!!! Oh....I'm thinking of Christmas gifts!!
YES, Sophie LOVES Emmaline Skye...I owe you a picture. Just got my computer up and running again...and I'm so behind with people...will send you one ASAP!!!
OX,
Tami
Post a Comment