09 October 2009

My Little Lady Peep...










10 comments:

sweet momma luv u said...

She is just so beautiful and precious! I love the last picture though.... What happened ? Pretty cute.

I will be ordering some braceletts for Christmas soon!

Hugs my dear friend!
Jody

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Awww....I just want to scoop her up and love on her! Such sad eyes that beautiful Peep has!

Love ya!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you all....
She takes my breath away.....
I just wanted to let everyone know that Peep is ok in these pictures. lol
All the sad faces and so sad eyes is because she doesn't want me to take pictures. lol So I only get to take a few and then she is done! But those beautiful peepers are so lovely.... even when they look so sad that I just can't resist....

Hannah said...

She is stunning....absolutely stunning!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I can't believe her hair has gotten so long....it seems like it just grew overnight! I also love the last picture....so sweet....enough is enough Mommy! lol

P.S. I LOVE my bracelet!!!!!

TanyaLea said...

Your 'Peep' is the sweetest model ever... I LOVE her long hair!! And I also love that last photo...too cute. I'd say that she's done modeling for the day! LOL! ;o)

Your bracelets are beautiful... I think they'd make great stocking stuffers and will keep them in mind when I do my shopping!!

Hugs,
Tanya

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

Great photos Daleea, I get the little strops too when she doesnt want to be photographed :-) but my girl has an even biggers trop if I take a photo of her crying - ish!
Love the clothes
Love Jules
xxx

Cindy said...

Daleaee

I love your little "peep"
I will be ordering 3 more bracelets next week!

Love the ones I got and already have worn one and have given one away as a give away!

You are awesome Dalaee,
and again I Do love your little peep!
I love you too!
Cindy remember all your labours will NEVER be in VAIN!

xxoo Cindy in TN!

Dita said...

Oh, look at Peep....yes, she just can't help being beautiful....even when she's sad.

Love the dress, D.....just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Daleea,

I am dying to help you with your project and will when I have the chance!

Peep is stunning beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...