
I am so far behind in posting! My friends keep sending me the sweetest gifts and it has been taking me forever to share on the blog. Kimberley has been sending Peep the sweetest bows and clips each month. She is so creative and talented and makes new sets each month. Pop on over to the Sophia Jane Boutique to see all her darling bows, clips and girly girl goodies...

Then Robin was having a give away at Red Thread Stitches for this adorable owl set. And Kimberley won! So what are Peep and I doing with all the treasure you may ask?????
Kimberley gave it to us! heheee What a fun surprise. Not only to get all this fun stuff but that she was so thoughtful to think of me. Thank you so much Kimberley. That was just too sweet. And thank you Robin for the wonderful giveaway.


Robin has sent us a few boxes filled with goodies. Thank you friend!!!!!!! The kids love everything and so do I. What would I do without you???? You just make my heart smile and are such a blessing.


6 comments:
You are very welcome!
I love you too!
Oh yes my friend....you are very blessed....but we are blessed even more by your sweet words and your friendship. I love them all....beautiful precious gifts.....just like your children;)
What fun gifts! That red hat and matching shoes are very cute!
Have a great week-end!
You have been a wonderful friend to me for a long time now. You have always been there for me when I needed some help.
I am very grateful for your friendship.
I have got to ask Robin where those Snow White shoes come from!
Daleea,
It is true you inspire us all and you give so much of yourself to so many.
I love your spirit that is so full of his love,grace and gentleness.
Blessings dear friend!
Jody
How sweet and it looks like your sweetie is enjoying all the goodies.
I will be e mailing you to purchase a few bracelets my friend!!!
Hugs to you,
Natalie
Post a Comment