04 December 2009

Home is where your heart is.....



A while ago I posted about our Toad Abode. Well, I finally took a pic of the little guy. hehee
You can read this cute little toads story click Here

10 comments:

sweet momma luv u said...

What a funny guy!!
Just wanted to let you know I updated my blog finally. I so loved what you did for it and will miss it terrbily but it was time with a little emperor coming....
Speaking of which we got LOA today!!!

Hugs,
Jody

Jill said...

Don't get me wrong, I hate all creepy crawliees and slimies, but this guy is just SO FREAKING CUTE! I wouldn't be able to move him! Funny he doesn't like the taod abode out yonder. LOL!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Interesting little character isn't he? Love you girl and when I look at your blog I see how much love you always have for others.

3 Peanuts said...

Frogs and other creatures really like your shoes. I remember something in your crocs before.

Colleen said...

Love it!!! What a cute little toad. He looks right at home!:)Speaking of toads..doesn't the new Disney movie start this week-end??!

Anonymous said...

clicking over!

Tami said...

How cute!

I'm not a fan of toads and frogs....but this just touches my heart.

OX~Tami

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

He is SO cute!! He's still there??
Love it!

Dita said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...I'm a nature lover but NOT in my shoe!!

kitchu said...

he looks really happy in there!! and i think he's very cute, but then, i love frogs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...