

Peep received Birthday money just before her 4th Birthday... so I took her shopping and she was
so excited because she wanted Barbies! Naturally my little Island Girl chose two Barbies in Bikinis and a tropical swimming pool for her Beach Girls.... She couldn't wait to go home and play. When we got home she jumped up and down, pleading to wear her swimming suit like her Barbies... Even though it was the beginning of November it was a warm, sunny day so I said, "Yes". She did a jump of triumph with hand in the air in victory as she said, "YES!"
There was jumping... there was dancing... there was singing... and yes, there was a Beach Party!
Pure Jubilation!
so excited because she wanted Barbies! Naturally my little Island Girl chose two Barbies in Bikinis and a tropical swimming pool for her Beach Girls.... She couldn't wait to go home and play. When we got home she jumped up and down, pleading to wear her swimming suit like her Barbies... Even though it was the beginning of November it was a warm, sunny day so I said, "Yes". She did a jump of triumph with hand in the air in victory as she said, "YES!"
There was jumping... there was dancing... there was singing... and yes, there was a Beach Party!
Pure Jubilation!
16 comments:
What a special memory. She looks so intent playing with her new treasures!
How sweet! She looks so cute in her bikini too! I love having those warm days in November.
~Lynn
Happy Belated Birthday Dear Peep!
Gabby loves Barbie's too! She doesn't have the pool but so wants one! We found the grand hotel at a yard sell for $20. She plays all the time with it.
I was wondering why she was in her bathign suit.... To adorable!!!
Please stop by and see pictures of little emperor! We are so excited and can't wait for our forever family day!!
I miss you my friend!!
Blessings and hugs,
Jody
How cute, Daleea!! You can def see how much she loves her new Barbies!!
Too cute! Gotta' love Barbie! A true milestone in any young girls life! Takes me back to the good old days! LOL!
SO fun! I remember my first barbie and playing with a Tupperware bowl for my barbie pool. Love the pictures!
hee hee hee.....I really needed this smile your precious girl has given to me! Lottie and Emma received their very first barbies from Michelle girls, Ella and Sophie, shortly after we moved here. They LOVE them....especially Emma! Isn't she just too cute for words wanting to dress like them and have a beach party!!! Love it!
Oh what a Cutie!! :) I remember those days of playing with Barbie and her swimming pool...mind you, mine was an early 80's edition!! ;)
Peep is such a Hunny... and much prettier in her cute tropical swimsuit than even Barbie is!!!
Blessings and Hugs,
~ Tanya
Well, now.....I just had a flashback to the day I got a Barbie with a swimming pool...oh, so very long ago. I loved that barbie pool and I used to sit and play for hours with it...just like PEEP!
Enjoy it, PEEP....ain't nothin' like an Island Barbie!
Well, now.....I just had a flashback to the day I got a Barbie with a swimming pool...oh, so very long ago. I loved that barbie pool and I used to sit and play for hours with it...just like PEEP!
Enjoy it, PEEP....ain't nothin' like an Island Barbie!
She is so cute! I love how happy and excited she is!
There is nothing like a Beach Party in November!! She is adorable in her little bikini! We love us some Barbies here, too!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Love,
Monica
I love it! Just love it.
awww:) I love it.
She is pure sweetness.
How did I miss this post? That is one excited Peep!!! She is such a doll baby! Tooooooo cute!!!!
Love ya!
She looks SO happy! Happy Birthday Peep!!! Her hair is so incredibly gorgeous. I have hair envy.
Post a Comment