31 December 2009

Bringing in the New Year with my Lord....


In the Jesus Calling devotional for December 31st it reads:
As this year draws to a close, receive My Peace. This is still your deepest need, and I your Prince of Peace, long to pour Myself into your neediness. My abundance and your emptiness are a perfect match. I designed you to have no sufficiency of your own. I created you as a jar of clay, set apart for sacred use. I want you to be filled with My very Being, permeated through and through with Peace.
Thank Me for My peaceful Presence, regardless of your feelings. Whisper My Name in loving tenderness. My Peace which lives continually in your spirit, will gradually work it's way through your entire being.
Isaiah 9:6; 2 Corinthians 4:7; John 14: 26- 27

(I pray that each of us will come to know God's peace in our lives regardless of our circumstances.... for God is not circumstantial... he is never changing and ever faithful, He is above any and all circumstances.)

Oh, how I long for God's perfect peace that surpasses all understanding.... In Isaiah 26:3 He tells us;
You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed upon You, because he trusts in You.

Oh, Lord Jesus.... forgive me for when I don't rest in You... trust in You.... for You are oh, so worthy of my trusting You.....

The last few weeks God has been instilling upon my heart and my mind that He has not changed! He is still the God of the Old and New Testaments that did mighty and miraculous works! He longs to move among us and show us His glory.... it is we, who are trying to limit Him..... So this will be my year of faith............................... Isabella is my journey of faith... I believe God is going to bring her home this year. I believe God is going to work in a mighty way within my family as He prepares us for the mission field.... I am going to expect great things from my God for He is able to do ALL THINGS! And I say, "To God be the glory!" I am so excited to watch the hand of God move and I hope we glorify Him each day of this coming year.... that we grow closer to Him each day and that we exalt Him, magnify Him, grow in Him, share Him with others and please Him each day.....
Yes, 2010 is going to be an amazing year! Expect great things from God All Mighty.... give your life to Him, give yourself to Him, give your cares to Him and allow Him to use you in miraculous ways for the Kingdom of God.

Thank You Jesus for loving me! Thank You Jesus for how you are going to provide the means to bring our daughter home from China! Have Thine Own way Lord.... Have Thine Own way.....
God's speed my Isabella.....
To God be the glory!
Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Catching Butterflies 3 said...

Amen! I feel the same way. My first though in 2010 is this is a year were I will see God.

Hannah said...

Beautiful. I feel the same way. We brought in the New Year with prayer as a family. Happy New Year! I pray that that your sweet daughter will be home soon.

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

May 2010 bring us closer to the Lord and bring your Isabella home to your arms!

Happy New Year my dear friend!!!

Love you!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I miss you....plain and simple...I miss your writings and reading what your heart has to say about everything! I love you.

Unspoken said...

Daleea,

Thank you for the sweet notes you have left me. I truly appreciate you and your prayers, as well as your bloggy friendship :)!
Love you, girl!
Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...