14 December 2009

I Like Chocolate....




I am sitting here making bracelets and Peep comes up to ask me what I am making. I tell her and she says most sincerely and oh, so sadly,
"I wish I had a bracelet with chocolate cookies on it.... I like chocolate..." Oh, if only you could have seen and heard her... it was just toooooooooooo sweet. Now I must find fabric with CHOCOLATE COOKIES. hehee And Peep truly does LIKE CHOCOLATE!
One last thing.... There were a lot of comments about Peep and how happy she was with her Barbies. I was talking with my friend and she said how Hannah always looks so serious. lol It isn't her... it's me. She is such a happy little girl... funny, giggly, witty and full of energy... and SMILES! However she doesn't enjoy the Mamarattizi so much. So unless I catch her by surprise having fun you get the pics without her smiling. I have to admit she just takes my breath away and I think the serious pictures just radiate her beauty. I do the same thing with Nicholas and even our wedding pictures are serious. lol I don't know why... I like to smile but I love pics that are without. Just a little quirk of mine...

12 comments:

day by day said...

Oh, she would get along great with Ella.....that girl is a chocolate monster....she can not get enough of the stuff. lol!

~m

Colleen said...

Stunning!!!!!!!!:)

Hannah said...

I think smiling or not she is stunning. That mouth...good grief I think most of us ladies would pay good good money for lips like those!

We love Chocolate here too :)

The Ferrill's said...

Oh yes, you MUST find chocolate fabric for that sweet girl!
We got the bracelets and have already begun to give them as gifts...your story is spreading and so is the love of adoption!!!!!!!! Bless you!

sweet momma luv u said...

Oh, she is just so sweet and so deserves a bracelet of Chocolate cookies!!
What a gorgeous picture of her. She is simply breath taking...

hugs,
jody

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Someone in St. Louis is going to have to send some more chocolate to her Hannah girl. A girl must ALWAYS have a chocolate stash. Ask my kids... I have candy hidden everywhere. heehee That is a true story! Come and vist and you will see! :)

The photo of Hannah is breathtaking!!! No need to explain. You have a talent for pulling out the beauty in your serious photos. I love all of them...serious or not!

Love ya!

redmaryjanes said...

I love chocolate too!

Ohilda said...

WOW!!!! That girl of yours is absolutely gorgeous! God bless her!

Lisa said...

A girl after my own heart. I do love chocolate too.
Hannah is such a beautiful little Peep.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I knew I loved your sweet precious peep.....I LOVE chocolate! hee hee

Yes...you must find the fabric to make her a special chocolate bracelet...she is just too sweet. I also like the serious faces of Lottie and Emma....you are right it does show their beauty.....they are all so beautiful. Love you my friend.

Cindy said...

Love Peep's pic's love those precious little serios looks!
I love chocolate too!
What captures you have taken!
Hope had a Blessed Filled Day Christmas!

Dita said...

Yes, she really DOES have that effect on people...she takes my breath away too!

Happy New Year, Daleea!

Hugs,
Dita

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...