10 December 2009

my Gypsy Girl




I used Shana's beautiful Florabella textures on this photo...

11 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Gorgeous my friend...just gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

BE. Still. My HEART! Your Peep is as stunning as ever and your taste is exquisite!

TanyaLea said...

Stunning...and Oh, SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

sweet momma luv u said...

Soooo Beautiful!! Love the fabric choices!!
Love the bracelets. Got them yesterday. Thank you my friend.

Hugs dear friend!!
Jody

redmaryjanes said...

Wow! Gorgeous Daleea :)

Colleen said...

Breath taking!!!!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is beautiful!!! Great photo of your precious girl:)

Happy Holidays!

Lisa

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh she does make your heart stop beating doesn't she? I love the outfit....you are so talented my friend. I wish I would have paid attention to my Mimi when she was trying to show me how to sew as a young girl:(

I love you and wear my bracelet often and pray for your new princess to come home.

P.S. You made me smile on that last comment on my blog....I wish I could bring that little Anahi home but Emma Jane could never ever cope with another child in the family. Oh my...she has issues....but I would love to snatch that little girl up....she is darling...I wish I could show you a picture.

Hannah said...

Goodness!! That is just stunning! That beautiful little face, the clothes, the picture...just stunning!!

Dita said...

Now this is just a stunning outfit and the picture is perfection!

Cindy said...

Precious! so precious she is stunningly beautiful!
I pray how soon your next little jewel will be in your arms!

Blessings!
Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...