
We have several adoption agency payments coming up and I have just launched a new fund raiser.
I have designed two little Chinese Girls that are just too cute and have had Note Card Sets printed. The website is not set up like I would like it, but I need to get the fund raiser going so.......
Please come and take a look at the IzzyBella Sweetings and order your set of BellaBlush Note Cards. Not only will you be helping our beloved daughter come home but you can write a note and send someone something that will make their heart smile.....
Just click HERE or on the pic above or on the BellaBlush link above. hehee
(also please grab the button and add it to your sidebar to help spread the word. Please and thank you so much!)
4 comments:
So appreciate your love for the Lord and the beautiful glimpses of what God is doing in your family.ffffff
I'll go check them out! The drawing is adorable :)
Praise the Lord! I am praying for people to buy thousands! hee hee...you will be exhausted but I am praying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you bunches.
Going to!!
D, does this mean you are OFFICIALLY adopting again??????? You've been in my prayers soooooo much lately, now I see why!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment