
We had so much fun playing in the snow for the first time as a family. Peep was catching snowflakes with her tongue. Nicholas and Dad were having snowball fights. Then Dad started building a snowman and we all joined in.
We actually got a few inches but with all of us tromping around and playing with all the snow it didn't looks like it. lol
The front yard looked like a winter wonderland and that was our next stop to build another snowman. We stayed out until almost 10:30 that night and when we came in the kids were freezing! lol it snuck up on them.... just like when we were kids.

Hannah catching snowflakes on her tongue.

Nick making a miniature snowman.
Dad making his arsenal of snowballs!
WE had so much fun! I found myself thinking back to fond child hood memories growing up in the snow..... loved the hush that comes with the snow fall..... as I watched and listened to the falling snow I missed it so much. Then after we came in and were all cold and worn out from our play time.... I was content... I had my snow fix....yep, time for SPRING! hehee
(to my dear friend Kimberley who is melting in Costa Rica as she serves the Lord..... I would send you an evening of snow if I could.)

7 comments:
Wasn't it fun to play in, even if we only got a little bit. It looks like you had a great time.
How fun!!!!!! There is something so magical about seeing snow for the first time! Growing up in Texas I will always remember that first rare snow fall. Looks like you guys had a blast!!!:)
Daleea I have been meaning to email you that I received Faith's bracelet. Thank you sooo much...it fits perfectly! I will take photos soon of us wearing them!
Blessings!!!
Love love love these pictures!!!
Love and blessings, Kristy
Ohhh....look at your sweet family soaking up the simple things! The "hush" of snow...that's it! I could never figure out what it was...but it IS a "hush". I always love snow and it does bring back wonderful childhood memories!
Thank you for sharing! :)
Love you!
What fun! I love the looks of joy on everyone's face :)
Looks like the whole family joined in the fun! How wonderful!
I will gladly send you some from here anytime you like...its doing it AGAIN here today!
Heheheheheheh!
Dita
I would rather just come there and enjoy it with you!!!!
Look how handsome your young prince is....he is growing up isn't he?
I love them all except for one thing.....YOU aren't in the pictures!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment