Woohooo! The kids and I are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED! It is supposed to start SNOWING in a couple hours and we are supposed to get 1"-4" tonight!!!!!! IT has only snowed here like 3 other times here in history! We haven't seen it since we have been here. Nicholas has only seen snow flurries twice since he came home from Siberia and it wasn't enough to stick. I don't know if Hannah has ever seen snow and if she did it was before she was 10 months old.
Soooooooooooooooooo we are saying, "Let it SNOW!"
I'm so exicted! May not get pictures because it may be too dark out but even if it is midnight I will wake the kids up, bundle up and we are going into the backyard to play in our Winter Wonderland that is supposed to melt by morning.
Oh, what fun we are going to have!Happy Valentines Day everyone!
8 comments:
Happy Valentines sweet friend....hope you did get some snow to play in. Texas got 10.5 inches!!!! Never in my life have I seen more than a couple of inches.. I wish it would snow here (hee hee)
it is so hot here I would just lay down in the snow in my jammies. Post some pictures! Love you bunches.
I hope you had fun sweetie!
I hope you got the snow you were wishing for. We got some. It is rare here too. I need to post some photos. We have a chance again tomorrow night. Let it snow let it snow let it snow.
There is nothing more beautiful than the silently falling snow. Wake those babies up...they'll never forget it!
Happy Valentine's Day, My Friend!
xoxoxo
Dita
I hope that you are loving every minute of it!
Well????? did they love it!!!
Love, Kristy
Hi! I received your email about no gators material. No big deal, thanks for getting back to me. :)
I'm very new to blogging, but I added your "button" (isn't that the right lingo? lol..)to my page.
Hope you got some snow!!
Alyson
Love your bracelets and your journey to your "jewels!"
Shannon on Throwing Arms Open Wide has a drawing going for your beautiful bracelets, HOW EXCITING! And I wanted to give you some encouragement and hope that your journey through the bracelets is going well. Do you have a referral for Isabella yet or is that yet to come?
Oh yes, I added your button to our blog as well.
Stop by our blog if you get a chance. I love visitors and comments.
almyfamilyjournal.blogspot.com
Blessings,
Valerie
Post a Comment