I am oh, so blessed. I remember taking a photo of our family to send with our dossier to China when it was just Jeremy, Nicholas and myself. Dreaming of the day Hannah would be home safe, loved, and in our arms.... now we once again stand in the same place with Hannah home, safe, loved and in our arms.... taking a picture of our family to send with our dossier to China. Dreaming of the day when Isabella will be home safe, loved and in our arms....
God's Speed my little Pearl.... you are in my heart and my prayers. I love you, Mama
12 comments:
I'm very happy for you. I hope the wait is short.
I have memories like that too! So much to thank God for~!
Gorgeous....just gorgeous....I am praying this precious child home my sweet friend....the Lord will make this happen...He doesn't need any of us! Love you:)
How very exciting, Daleea!!! You have such a beautiful family!!!
Yes Gods speed Mamas little pearl!!! Daleea I always love reading what you have to say and I have to tell you that you always have a way of making my day a little brighter and my heart a little lighter. Last week was a hard one for me, because it is so hard to be the nurterer when i still need and want my Momma so bad, but I know what I have to pray for, I also need to remind the evil one he is not welcomed in my life. Daleea thank you for being my friend I am a BLESSED woman and you are one of the many reasons. I love you.
Love and blessings, Kristy
What a sweet family photo! Your post brought me to tears. I am SO excited about Isabella coming home!!! God is good!
Love you!
What a beautiful family, indeed. There's only one thing that could make this picture better....you holding Isabella!
Godspeed!
Dita
Praying your waiting will be short and your pearl will be with you soon.
Ohhh Daleea I am getting sooo excited for you!!! This is a beautiful family photo! I remember those days of agonizing over what family photo to send for Faith's dossier, lol.
Thinking of you as your journey gets closer!!!!
Daleea!!!!! I am so happy for you as well. I remember standing in the ocean in HH and you telling me that you dreamt of this and now it is becoming a reality. you have all of my prayers for this to happen quickly. I will post about Bella Blush next week too. I meant to do it a while ago and it slipped my mind. I apologize.
Lots of love.
Happy Easter!!!
Daleea!!!!! I am so happy for you as well. I remember standing in the ocean in HH and you telling me that you dreamt of this and now it is becoming a reality. you have all of my prayers for this to happen quickly. I will post about Bella Blush next week too. I meant to do it a while ago and it slipped my mind. I apologize.
Lots of love.
Happy Easter!!!
What a beautiful family picture, and it's so very special in it's purpose:-). Will be praying that His time for you and you dear one in China will be soon.
OX~Tami
Post a Comment