The kids and I had a wonderful day at Hilton Head this week with friends. ( I will be sharing lots of pics this week but need permission from the parents to post pics of all of the kids. ) It was so wonderful to head to the beach and soak up the fun in the sun!
It was a little breezy so it wasn't as warm as we had hoped but the kids all had a ball!
More pics to come.... Hope you have a fun filled weekend!

8 comments:
What great pics of your beautiful children!!!
I want to go to the beach!!!!!!!!
I am having beach withdrawal. :)
Love you friend!
What a fun weekend. The beach and warm sand look wonderful! Peep is as beautiful as ever...I LOVE her toe nail polish!! :) And your son sure is growing into a handsome little man, isn't he!?! You are one blessed mama, and Isabella will be so happy to join this lovely group one day!
God bless! <><
~Tanya
Great pictures. What a wonderful place to visit, sorry it wasn't a little warmer.
Awesome pictures! It looks like you had a wonderful time~
Oh I just LOVE Peep's toes!!!!!!! They match her bathing suit:) So precious. Your prince has grown up SO much hasn't he? We go to the beach in 11 days......I am so ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daleea have you noticed that , that son of yours is turning into a young man!!!! He is changing so much so fast. They are both so beautiful!
Love and blessings, Kristy
4/21
maybe Next!!!
Seriously amazing pictures. I love them. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures.
I know I am a little slow....I just thought about putting the button on my blog to help sale your precious notecards!!!!!
Love you lady!!
Post a Comment