Dreaming of Isabella..... Peep doesn't understand why it is taking so long for Isabella to come home... she prays for her everyday and tells me that she misses her.... it is too sweet. She already has a bond to her little sister.
God's Speed my little Pearl... I miss you too!
Hoping to see her precious face for the first time, next month.... it could happen if she is on the waiting child list right now....
12 comments:
Oh that precious and sweet little Peep!...what a tender heart she has for her mei mei! I pray she is on the waiting list next month, too! Can't wait until the day you have that exciting announcement on here... I will be rejoicing with you!! <><
Blessings and Hugs,
~ Tanya
So sweet! praying you don't have to wait much longer!
I pray that it is soon for you all!!
Looking forward to meeting your pearl very soon! God speed!
Praying for your little pearl...hoping you see that sweet face very soon!
Love you,
Monica
Oh what a precious grin.....how do you ever keep your lips off that face? We are praying little Peep for your sweet little Mei Mei to come home soon!!!!!!!
So exciting! I am praying for you all!! Gorgeous pics of peep!!!
Look at that precious Peep!!! How sweet that she prays for her baby sister. I can NOT wait to see Isabella....oh what a happy day that will be!!!!!
Praying you see your sweet one's face soon!
she is such a beautiful child! I love her little eyes. They sparkle.
Hope you are doing well sweet friend.
Love
Connie
I am praying that your sweet baby will be in your arms soon. It's hard for adults to understand why it takes so long...much less children.
Praying that you see her face very soon
Post a Comment