What a GREAT moment you captured!
Those are great pictures!!
Ohhhh......I love these pics!!!!!!!!Beautiful, my friend....just beautiful and fun!Love you!
Priceless Daleea!!! You have to frame these! The first one is my favorite. You did such a great job capturing the moment!
How in the world did you capture her and her shadow....perfect perfect perfect!
Stunning shots...I agree, the shadow capture was just amazing!
BEAUTIFUL photos! What kind of camera do you use??? The picture is so clear!!!
Thank you Ashley. I have a Canon Rebel XT.
These images is so beautiful.http://wofgtg.blogspot.com/.Thanks
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What a GREAT moment you captured!
Those are great pictures!!
Ohhhh......I love these pics!!!!!!!!
Beautiful, my friend....just beautiful and fun!
Love you!
Priceless Daleea!!! You have to frame these! The first one is my favorite. You did such a great job capturing the moment!
How in the world did you capture her and her shadow....perfect perfect perfect!
Stunning shots...I agree, the shadow capture was just amazing!
BEAUTIFUL photos! What kind of camera do you use??? The picture is so clear!!!
Thank you Ashley. I have a Canon Rebel XT.
These images is so beautiful.
http://wofgtg.blogspot.com/.
Thanks
Post a Comment