(This is my Little Pearl, looking at me saying, "It's me, Mama, it's me....")
These are the first pictures that we saw of our precious Little Pearl.... she was 10 months in the pics of her in the quilted jammies.
I have fallen in love with a few different little girls along this journey..... I have prayed asking Jesus to show me, to confirm if they were my daughter.... He closed doors and did not give me confirmation that they were my daughter....
Then there was our Isabella............
He used one little girl that Jeremy and I fell in love with, that we will continue to pray her home to
her forever family, God used her, to lead us to our Isabella... we will be forever thankful. When our
agency gave us her file and I opened it up I saw HER...... I saw MY daughter..... I saw the little child that the Lord had placed in my heart over three years ago and that I have carried, safely nestled there...
the little one that the winds of doubt tried to rip from my heart when it seamed so impossible and it hurt too much... yet I simply couldn't let go of my precious daughter. Oh, Lord Jesus.... you are so wonderful. Thank You for our precious child... it was You who put her in my heart, not me... You have moved mountains to bring her home and I know You will move the rest that stand between her and her family. All glory is Thine!
Our contact at our agency said that when she opened her file and saw her face she said, "That's her." She told me that she knew that was the little girl I had been describing to her on the phone.
When her Daddy saw her, he knew too.... our heart's recognized our child... Thank You Jesus for the miracle of our Isabella... please keep her safe and watch over her... guard her heart, her mind, her body and her soul Lord Jesus....
God's Speed my Little Pearl.....
Thank you to each of you who has been here to encourage me over the years.... to each of you who are a part of Isabella's life story as you have lifted her up in prayer and as we continue to pray her home. Thank you to each of you who has helped her to be orphaned NO more with each bracelet that you have ordered, dresses, note cards, with anything her Mommy can make and sell to pay the ransom to bring her home.
God is answering many of our prayers through you! We keep having just enough money as each fee comes due. His timing is perfect. The next fees are big but our God is BIGGER! Please be in prayer for we need right at $4,000 for different fees in order to submit our Dossier to China. We hope to have our I-800A approval and our Dossier completed in around 4 weeks which is wonderful and I know that the Lord knows when we need the money by.
Having said that...... please check out our Orphaned NO More bracelets, and our BellaBlush Note Card sets to see if there is anything that brings a smile to your heart and with each one ordered, you bring our Isabella closer to her family. (Do your Christmas shopping in June and you will receive an entry for each bracelet you order for the drawing for the adorable BellaBlush set GIVEAWAY!)
I am off to make bracelets and hopefully will be sewing to sale Boutique Designs at Lady Peep soon too to bring home our little one...
God bless you all and thank you for being a part of our journey...


12 comments:
Tears of joy for you, my sweet friend. Godspeed to your precious Isabella.
Love you,
Monica
She is beautiful and I am so excited for you!!! I will be praying for you!!!
Oh...God's grace mercy is so amazing! What an honor it has been to witness your Isabella being conceived into the hearts of your family! I wait with hope and prayers as she will soon be born into your loving arms. God already knows how He is going to bring her home. I'm anxious to watch it all unfold!
Love you!
Isabella is beautiful! I am thrilled to "meet" her finally. I know you have been waiting and praying for a very long time. We, too, are waiting on God to provide about $3000 in the next month, so it will be very easy for me to add your specific need to my prayers! Our God is able! Congratulations!
Daleea, I am so thriled for you! Isabella is absolutely gorgeous and she looks like she belongs in your family! How good is God? Amazing!!! Can't wait to follow the rest of your journey!
She is absolutely beautiful!! I am so happy for you!!
Oh Daleea, she is beautiful! So happy for you!
Shauna
I love this little face....I have prayed for this precious one for so long...and I am so happy for you my friend. God will provide....I just know He will....He has before and He will again!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My prayers have been answered for you my friend!! She is simply breath takingly beautiful and so precious. Tears of joy were streaming down my face as I was reading your post!
God is so awesome in providing what we need when we need it. I will continue to pray for you all!
Pray for us as we are having issues with dear princess right now. It is so dark that I just can't post on my blog.
Big hugs,
Jody
OMG!!! YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO happy for you and your family!!
xoxo Michele
Daleea~
Your Isabella Faith is BEAUTIFUL... just PERFECT!! SO very, very, VERY happy for you dear friend! I knew God would lead the way to your precious girl...and He did just that, in HIS perfect timing! He is faithful, He is good, He is GOD!! <><
Blessings, Hugs and BIG CONGRATS!!
Love,
Tanya (and Khloe!!)
This child has the face of an angel. I just can't stop staring at her. She is so incredibly beautiful and I know that once she is safe in your arms, life will be beautiful for her.
I'm off to see what goodies I can find on your site.
Godspeed Isabella!
xoxoxo
Dita
Post a Comment