25 June 2010

Thank You Jesus for our Isabella Faith.....................


 Almost three and a half years ago the Lord placed
my Isabella in my heart...
God cannot be less than He is....
He is faithful!
It is with a heart overflowing with love and joy 
that I introduce you to 
our daughter
Isabella Faith

 I truly do not have the words to express all that my 
heart holds for my beautiful daughter...
She is a miracle and we are oh, so blessed!
Thank You Jesus!
For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:
1 Samuel 1:27

28 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

My Sweet Friend,
What an honor it has been to watch God move the mountains in your life and bring this beautiful child to your family! There is no denying that she IS YOUR DAUGHTER! God ...the Giver of life...the Creator of families...the Provider of all that we need.
Happy days are here again! You found her....it's Isabella!!!

See you in Guangzhou! ;)

With love and thankfulness!!!
Robin

Denna said...

Congratulations. She is precious.
Very cute.

Catching Butterflies 3 said...

She's beautiful! I love her sweet lips and beautiful eyes! Do you have a PA?

We Are Family said...

Congratulations! HE is faithful.

bbmomof2boys said...

She is just beautiful! Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear her story...

Hugs,
Carla

Kelley said...

Oh, she is just beautiful!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Tami said...

Oh WOW!!!!!

God is SO GOOD, indeed! The Glory be His!

She is so beautiful....your heart must be soaring.

Congratulations Daleea..

OX,
Tami

Hannah said...

She is BEYOND beautiful! Congratulations!! I am so happy for your family.

I can't wait to hear all about her!

Marla said...

Oh my word, she is gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

Kayce said...

Oh goodness! Congratulations!! God is SO, SO good!

Ashley said...

She is SO beautiful. Congratulations!!! May God bless you!

Chris said...

Oh!My! She is so lovely!!!

Congratulations!!! :)

frogglet said...

what a sweet little one, congratulations on seeing your Isabella. Hope you are able to meet her very soon!

Holly said...

She is exquisite! Thrilled to pieces for you!! Praising God Who is faithful!!
love,
Holly from Purpose Driven Family

prechrswife said...

Congratulations on your newest little blessing!

Steffie B. said...

Oh Daleea.....I have blogged with you for so long....I know you have prayed so faithfully for her....I am so happy for you sweet girl....so very happy! ;) I can't wait to follow your journey!
hugs,
Steffie

Lisa said...

Oh Daleea, I am so glad I signed on today! I am so happy for you and your family! Your sweet Isabella is beautiful! I can't wait to hear more about your sweet baby girl! God has truly blessed you!
Lisa

Dita said...

I am absolutely in awe of her beauty and your faith in patiently waiting for her to finally come to you.

I can't wait until you bring Isabella home in your arms where she belongs forever!

Congratulations!!

Dita Darling

The Byrd's Nest said...

I feel like I have been praying for this child for awhile and I will continue to pray....I did not have the blessing of knowing you when your first two children came into your lives so I am so honored to be your prayer amiga and love you and pray for you and keep you at the foot of the throne.....big hugs and love my friend:)

3 Peanuts said...

Your Isabella is so beautiful. She looks like Peep!!!!! Your faithfulness has inspired me. I am praying for you all. All our love and heartfelt congratulations....

Kim, Dave, Will Harry and Kate Emerson.

JMCS said...

Daleea,

I am so very happy for you and your family! Isabella is absolutely stunning and I am so thrilled that your sweet girl will be home soon with her awesome family. Congrats sweetie!

Hugs,
Jonni

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you all so much! For your kind words, for your prayers, for helping us bring our daughter home.
We are oh, so blessed!
God bless you all and God bless my Isabella Faith...

Lisa and Tate said...

Congrats!!! She is precious!

Vivian said...

She is so beautiful!
May God bless you all as you prepare to go bring her home!
We just got home from China after waiting 2 years for our Adahlyn from New Day Foster Home. Finally, our family is complete (we think).

Blessings!
Alycia

Kristy said...

I know I already "stalked" you on Fb but I just and to come over here and look again! Daleea she is the most gorgeous child, and she is an "Isabella" not other name would work!!! She's gorgeous!!!

I love you, Kristy

ps psssst we leave in 4 days!!!!

redmaryjanes said...

She has such a delicate and elegant face. A true beauty, just like her sister.
I am so happy for Daleea. You have been so faithful and worked so hard.
And God has known all along that there was one more jewel.

Natalie said...

Daleea, she is perfect! Praise God! I cannot wait to read more... Where she's from and all that! She looks somewhat like my isabella!

What beautiful children God has blessed you all with!

Hugs,
Natalie

Paulette said...

Daleea congrats on your new little jewel. She is so beautiful and so ready to be in your arms. I hope the rest of your jouney to bring her home is quick and smooth

God Bless
Paulette and Annalise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...