
Hellllllllloooooo... I have been wanting to get to know you. I get
quite a few visitors on my blog but hardly any comments... so I thought I would have a Giveaway to encourage you to introduce yourself.
To receive an entry~
Leave a comment
Become a follower of my blog.
Do both and get 2 entries for the drawing.
If you are already a follower you have an entry... leave a comment and receive another one.
I will draw the winner next Saturday morning.
Thank you and can't wait to hear from you. Have a beautiful and blessed weekend.
If you want to visit our BellaBlush Designs fundraiser site please click HERE.

18 comments:
Hello my name is Cora and I am a bad commenter. Love following your blog and can not wait to see your little one home!
I am also a follower :0)
Welcome to Mama's Little Nestwork! What a lovely blog! Have a great weekend!
Mama Hen
I'm in, Daleea! And I'll become a follower right now too! I love the designs!
Laine
Bummer I tried to be a follower but for some reason our security software won't let me! Sorry!
Perfect time to comment and add you to Bloglines !
I'm a new follower and advid reader of your blog. Keep it up!! Enjoy the reads!!
Dawn
www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com
New follower from Mama's Little Nestwork. I'm enjoying reading through your posts.
Dawn
I just love your blog and the ministry that you and your husband have in missions. May God continue to bless your next adoption.
I have left comments before, but I'll do so again here. I am a fellow adoptive parent, and have been following your journey from the beginning. I found you through Robin and your auction blog. I love your heart for God and His people. I can't wait to see what He has in store for your family!
I just became an official follower!
Hello there,
You and I are already talking in another room and I love the cards and all that you do. Your daughter is gorgeous! Thank you for the kind words on my blog! Hoping to get to know you better!
Good Morning! I'm Michelle from Cookeville, TN! We are fostering to adopt the most awesome baby girl! This is not the road to motherhood I'd have chosen, but the Lord kept wispering "foster" and I finally obeyed. We had no clue how much joy He would show us through this journey! Love reading your blog!
Fun!!!! I am so excited for you sweet woman!!!!!
Shannon
I miss you Daleea & your sweet family! I'm so happy that you are in the process of bringing Isabella home. I remember when she was concived in your heart. I pray that the doors to getting Isabella home quickly will be wide open for you & Jeremy.
Blessings,
Heather
I'm so happy for you Daleea & miss your family so much. Church is not the same with out our Calvary Chapel family.
Heather
I'm here! Not sure how one becomes a follower?
Hello! Just became a follower, and wanted to say best wishes with your adoption. Your blog is lovely!
Post a Comment