They gathered around each of us, they giggled and little fingers pointed at the pictures they saw of themselves on the cameras.







Someone asked Jeremy for a cookie and they led him by the hands to the little store around the corner. Jeremy was being swept away in a sea of excited little voices and happy giggles.


Thank You Jesus for the precious children of Lurin... please bless them Lord, provide for them and hold them close to You...


6 comments:
Oh..the beautiful children of Lurin...
The first photo brought tears to my eyes... it was so moving...
Oh these faces of the children are so beautiful. I know you are making a difference to the. God bless you, the mission team and the families you are ministering to.
Beautiful faces...reminds me of when Jesus said "Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these!"
Blessings,
Laine
What beautiful little children. God bless them.
Oh how special these moments are when you are in the midst of them....how you can actually make a child smile with a hug or a cookie. I am praying for these children my friend.....Laine said it so well:)
They are all so so beautiful! I've been praying for them all.
Can I say I love the colour of your hair!!
Post a Comment