
The first time I saw your face... you took my breath away... my heart could not contain the love I felt for you... it was so much bigger than I... You fit perfectly in my arms... forever a part of me. Your tiny little face nuzzled into my neck. In that moment.... all was right in the world... Through you, my precious daughter, I caught a glimpse of the Father's perfect, agappe love...
I love you Peep...
I will always be here for you my little one...
I will protect you from what I can.
I will teach you what I have learned.
I will give you what I have.
I will dance with you in the rain.
I will sing with you in the storm.
Oh, that I would be able to give you what you have given me...

It was your 10 month birthday, 4 years ago today... Jesus placed you into my arms for the first time... Words could not begin to express the joy that flooded my heart... my second precious jewel... my second beloved miracle... Thank You Jesus for the gift of my Hannah MeiLin.... the daughter I prayed for since I was a tiny little girl... I am blessed among the blessed...
Happy "Gotcha Day" my little one... I am so thankful that I got you and that you got me!
Oh, Peep... Mama loves you more than you will ever know.
You make the world a sweeter, brighter, more beautiful and better place.
Oh, how You make my heart smile...
I love you Baby Love,
Love, Mommy...
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11
6 comments:
Happy Gotcha Day! Beautiful pictures.
Such a beautiful post Daleea!!
Your peep is a very beautiful and special girl. 4 years how wonderful! I hope you celebrate all day!
Thank you Jesus for giving us these beautiful children to love and raise knowing you!
Hugs,
Jody
What a special remembrance post.
She truly is a miracle!!! Oh how the Lord has blessed us my friend......pretty soon precious little Isabella will be home and snuggling with her Mommy....I love you big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Gotcha Day!!! :-)
Happy 4 years with your precious jewel...your Baby Love! She is so beautiful and these pis of her are sweet as can be.
Love to you and Hannah!
Post a Comment