18 September 2010

Three Months Ago Today...



I saw your sweet, beautiful, precious little face for the first time... Oh, how Mama loves you little Pearl.... hold on.... I'm coming and Jesus is going to make the way for me to get to you...
I love you,
Mommy

7 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow....it doesn't seem like 3 months...it seems like you just found her!!!!

Praise Jesus for this most precious little face and sweet little Pearl....your Mommy is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris said...

She is adorable!!!

Soon very soon...she will be in your arms!! :)

Tami said...

Oh those eyes....

Praying it's not too much longer before you ALL are together.

Hugs,
Tami

Pam Thomas said...

What a sweetie! Praying you get pickup soon!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

3 months closer to your beautiful pearl! God is good and He WILL pave the way!

Love you!

The Ferrill's said...

She is so beautiful, I know you cannot wait to hug her to pieces!

Unknown said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! Sooo precious!! Soon mama, soon she'll be in your arms!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...