26 October 2010

Tears of JOY!


LOA!!!!!!!!  Yesterday we received our LOA (Letter of Approval from China) for our Isabella!  It was such a sweet, precious gift from Jesus.... It came just a few days after we arrived home.  Jeremy was able to sign his name to the document.  I cried tears of joy.  
When Izzy's Daddy was hurt some asked if we were still on track with the adoption.  My answer, as he lie in intensive care, hooked up to a respirator was, "Yes!"  I knew he was going to be ok because of God's calling on our lives in the mission field.  But more than that.... Isabella Faith is our child.   Just because something happens to one of us whether it be short or long range, she is our daughter and we cannot imagine just leaving her in an orphanage, without her family, because we are going through something difficult.  I just don't understand it sometimes.... If I was carrying her in my womb, would I be expected to terminate my child due to unforeseen circumstances.  If their daddy were still in intensive care would anyone be threatening to take away our son and daughter who are already home?
Thank You Jesus for protecting my husband!
Thank You Jesus for protecting my children!  All three of them!!!
Thank You Jesus that not even the winds of Hell can rip Isabella from her family!!!  You, Lord God are going to bring my little Pearl home!  She is ORPHANED NO MORE!  SHE IS LOVED!  SHE HAS A DADDY, A MOMMY, A BIG BROTHER AND A BIG SISTER!  One day she will know it as we surround her with our love and part of her life story will be the battles the enemy, the defeated one waged to try to keep her from her family, from a life of being loved and cherished and most importantly, a life of learning of, knowing and loving Jesus as her Lord and Savior.


To God be the glory!
God's speed my little one...... hold on.... Mama's coming......


I could be traveling to China to bring her home anywhere from 8-12 weeks!  Praying for the Lord's provisions for we are still around 15,000 short of the money needed to pay for all the fees and travel for myself and Isabella.  God's will..... God's way......

25 comments:

prechrswife said...

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news. Still praying for all of you as Jeremy recovers.

Lisa said...

What a day to praise the Lord! I am so happy for you and your family! God is Good! I am glad to hear that Jeremy is home.
Lifting your family up in prayers!

Anita said...

Daleea...I'm sooo excited to see how the Lord is going to provide....I KNOW HE WILL!! Just as HE will and is for us to bring Kaleb home!! Praising him that you received your LOA today too!! Three of my friends received LOAs the same day...you all may be in China at the same time too! WOW!! Praising God for Jeremy's recovery and return home...and will continue to pray for continued healing and pain relief too!! HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

Rejoicing with you, sweet friend!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Your faith in Him is so strong Daleea.....you amaze me....simply amaze me:) Praying for the money to come pouring in and wouldn't it be so totally awesome if you and Robin were there together?????????????

Natalie said...

OH Daleea, that is the most wonderful news! Praise God!
Your words touch my heart so much sweet friend. Praying that the funds come in and that God speeds Jeremy's recovery!
Love Ya
Natalie
XoXo

Tami said...

Daleea!

So good to hear from you!!! Your family has been on my heart and in my prayers. Congrats on your LOA!!! Praising our mighty God with from here.

As I always say....God is sooooo good!

Can't wait to see Isabella in your arms;-).

Hugs to you all,
Tami

Colleen said...

Oh Daleea, this is just the BEST news!!!! Will continue to pray for all of you as Jeremy heals and you prepare to bring sweet Isabella home!!! Big hugs!!!!

Shonni said...

I am praying for your family!!!! That’s right...bring your daughter home!!!!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Praising the Lord with you, sweet friend! God is good all the time!!!! Can't wait to see that little Pearl in her mommy's arms!! Always praying for Jeremy's recovery and for healing for your back.

Love you,
Monica

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you all she is beautiful and soon you will all be home together!

jennifer said...

This is a thrilling post! Thank You Lord! I have been praying for your family and will continue to do so. Can't wait to see Isabella in your arms!

Hannah said...

This post brought me to tears. I am SO happy for your family.

The devil tries to throw a few road blocks in our way but there is no stopping the will of the Lord. He will make a way. I have so much respect for you and the stand you take as a Christian.

LOA!! Bring that baby home!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Amen sister...Amen!!!!! I wish more people understood the bond our hearts have once we have "conceived" these children. I am praising God that Jeremy is home and that your Isabella is coming home too!!!! And...I do believe we will be meeting one another at last...with our girls in our arms and tears in our eyes...in the amazing Guangzhou, China! Love you friend!!!

Cindy said...

Praise!
Congrats on your LOA!
So happy and thankful to hear Jeremy is recovery so well at home now! Your family has been in my thoughts.

Laine said...

I have chill bumps on top of chill bumps! AMAZING timing! Only GOD!
We have been praying fervently for you and Jeremy...Monica has been keeping me updated. Then I saw that he got to come home and I was so thankful! We were praying so hard that the Lord would give him a miraculous recovery!
Oh Daleea....tears of joy is RIGHT!

Pam Thomas said...

Praise God! Can't wait to see your baby girl home. Your post is GOD inspired!!! Bless you. Praying for you and your family.

TanyaLea said...

Oh Sweet Daleea ~ CONGRATULATIONS!! God's timing IS just right, isn't it!?! :)

Rejoicing with you for this exciting news...I love those 3 letters!! :) God is GOOD! <><

Praying with you for Jeremy's continued recovery (and SO happy he is HOME recovering!!) God is faithful!! <><

Believing with you for ALL provisions to come pouring in! HE is our Jehova Jireh...OUR PROVIDER!! <><

You inspire me, dear friend... truly inspire me!

Love you,
~Tanya

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Daleea! What a breath-taking beauty she is. I know you can't wait to have your arms around her!

JulieM said...

What a huge blessing! I am praying for you family and your husband. We are so close to you. We just got our I800 approval. We just may meet in Jinan. How fun would it be to have others there on our journey! God speed on our paperwork.

Rachelle said...

God Bless your family! Prayers heading up for your husband's healing and for the Lord to bless you with the funds you still need. God is Good I believe him Too! Isabella will come home:)

Love, Rachelle

Rachelle said...

God Bless your family! Prayers heading up for your husband's healing and for the Lord to bless you with the funds still needed. God is Good and I believe Him! Isabella will come home to you:)

Love, Rachelle

Tracy said...

Daleea,

Hopefully you and I get our I-800 approvals soon! I cant beleive we are finally moving along. I am truly praying that we travel at the same time. How amazing would it be to arrive in Jinan and reach out for our children together! I am praying for provisions for you (and us too ;) Praying also for your husband, I did not realize what had happened. seems your blog disappeared out of my list ( i re-entered you) Praying for you and for healing for your husband. Praying that you get Isabella in your arms soon and that we get Luke on the same day! Cant wait to actually meet you in person! Looking forward to that day!
Your sister in Christ,
Tracy

sweet momma luv u said...

Daleea,
Tears of pure happiness and thanksgiving that God provides for our hearts desires.

What a blessing that you received your LOA! She is yours and you are hers just as God planned it to be!

Still praying for Jeremy's recovery!
You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers dear friend...

Blessings and hugs!
Jody

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful news! Praying your TA is here quickly!!!! Soon mama, soon she will be in your arms!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...