07 December 2010

RubyRui~ "Constance"



Timeless....
exquisite beauty with a splash of Sassy!
This adorable set is a LadyPeep one of a kind and is only available at my 
Almost Home Auction.  Come on over and place a bid on any of the treasures.... more items being added all the time.
Thank you for helping us bring our daughter home!
Next month my Isabella Faith will be in her mama's arms!


4 comments:

Hannah said...

I have felt such a burden from the Lord for your family. Since we are struggling this year in our own financial downturn I haven't been able to bid much but I am doing my best to spread the word about your fundraiser. A few of my friends, who have a larger reader pool than I have agreed to post about it.

The Lord will make a way :)

redmaryjanes said...

Girl, I am all over this dress :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

Precious....precious....precious!!!! I am always on my knees for your family:)

Annie said...

Thank you so much for your donation to Blossom's wheelchair!!! You have a precious family and congrats on your beautiful new daughter! I have grapped your button on put it on my sidebar!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...