22 December 2010

Take the Epideral!

After almost 4 years of waiting for my Isabella she is almost in my arms... I feel like I am in hard labor and although it is soooooooo exciting.... and I am soooooooooooooo thankful........ the "pain" of not having all of the adoption fees that may be due in less than 2 weeks can at times feel quite overwhelming.  In my heart of hearts, in my spirit, I KNOW that it is going to be ok.... my baby will be placed in her mama's arms.... but sometimes in my mind, in my flesh, the worry, anxiety, the what if's take their toll on me.  I don't have to be in this pain..... I could take the epidermal....  the shot that takes away most of the pain in labor.... His Name is Jesus!  If I rest in Him.... rest in the fact that He has it all under control.... He has the financial aspect of it all worked out... He is and will bring my daughter home.... then all the pain is gone and I am free to overflow with joy at the miracle of my third child... my Isabella Faith... God created the world in 6 days... $4,000 in 2 weeks is nothing for Him.... 
Take the epideral Daleea!  Rest in Him.....
God's Speed my little Pearl....

2 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I look forward to your post sharing with us how God provided every penny and that you are on your way!! I know it's coming....


Luv ya!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

PS...

This is one of my favorites pics of Isabella...I just love it...and there is NO doubt...that is your little pearl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...