AW, these are SO adorable!! And I have to agree with 3 Peanuts, that is one very squishy, very kissy face!!! Amy-Li loves the fact that only her and her daddy can make their top lip touch their nose, just like your little Peep! Sigh, melt your heart stuff hey? Love Jules xxxx
OMGoodness, all these ADORABLE collages of Peep just melt my heart! She's as gorgeous back then as she is today! You are one VERY blessed mama, and how fun that you 'rediscovered' these photos in your account!
What sweet pictures!! Can't wait to see pictures of Isabella home! Are you traveling soon? What a blessing to get recent pictures of her and knowledge of her good care.
9 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!! :)
blessings and joy!
LOVE that peep! LOVE her squishy lil face. Kate made that face and will still do it from time to time too:) So darling..
I LOVE her kissy fishy face:) I hope I can see it in person one day and just squeeze her!!!!!
AW, these are SO adorable!! And I have to agree with 3 Peanuts, that is one very squishy, very kissy face!!!
Amy-Li loves the fact that only her and her daddy can make their top lip touch their nose, just like your little Peep! Sigh, melt your heart stuff hey?
Love Jules
xxxx
So cute, they just don't stay little for long enough!! Blessings
Awwww.....look at her!!! Such a cutie pie!!!!
Love you!
O.M.Goodness!!!!!! That kissy fish face is to die for!!! How precious is she! =)
OMGoodness, all these ADORABLE collages of Peep just melt my heart! She's as gorgeous back then as she is today! You are one VERY blessed mama, and how fun that you 'rediscovered' these photos in your account!
God bless! <><
What sweet pictures!! Can't wait to see pictures of Isabella home! Are you traveling soon? What a blessing to get recent pictures of her and knowledge of her good care.
Post a Comment