13 February 2011

Jinan City














I arrived in Jinan City last night.  Early this morning my guide Aaron took me for a walk around Daming Lake.  It is lovely.... very cold and a few snow flurries but just lovely...

Then it was off to the shopping center to buy a stroller and warmer coat for my baby.
After Aaron dropped me off at the hotel I decided to venture out on my own and I am so proud of myself because I am the biggest chicken and I get lost!  I was out for 4 or 5 hours... walking around, picking up a few needed items... enjoying my adventure.  The snow was really coming down and  their was an air of festivity. 

Now I wait for my precious little one...
Today is the last day our Isabella Faith will be an orphan... tonight, will be the last night she sleeps in an orphanage... the last time without her family.... tomorrow morning they bring her to me and she will know the love of her Mommy.... she will begin to know what a Mommy is.... Thank You Jesus!

Please pray for her and please pray for my little Peep..... Jeremy posted on facebook that she has a stomache bug and I know she is having a very difficult time with me gone. It kills me not to be there for her but am so thankful her Daddy is there and taking good care of her. I love you Peep and I love you Meeshka and I love you Jeremy... take care of eachother!!!!!

30 comments:

JShannon said...

Daleea, The pictures are beautiful! I'll be praying for a smooth transistion and that Hannah feels better soon.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Praying for everyone Daleea...covering all of you! Hannah with her tummy bug and strength for her, bless her little heart. Praying for you and safety in China by yourself...praying for sweet Isabella and all of the emotions she will be going through...praying for peace in her little heart. Love you bunches!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

We are all praying for you and your precious one that is probably in your arms by now!!! LOVE all the photos you took~ especially the bridges. :) Beautiful!!!
Blessings and Joy!!!

Doug and Terrye said...

This will be the first place that I come tomorrow morning...I can't wait to see God begin to complete the prayers that I have been praying! I am especially praying that God is preparing Isabella Faith's heart to meet her mommy!!!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh Daleea! I cannot tell you how this post warms my heart. I vividly remember standing in the shallow waves in Hilton Head years ago as you confided in me that you would like to go back to China. You knew the obstacles would be great financially and I don't think J was on board at that time. But you had such faith. Over the years, I have had a front row seat to your faithfulness. You sewed, you created beautiful outfits, you made the bracelets, you prayed, you cheered others on! And you never lost faith. It was such a LONG journey. But now you are there. God rewards the faithful.

I cannot wait to see Isabella with her Mom:)

Love,
Kim and the rest of our gang:)

Pam Thomas said...

Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see pictures of your Isabelle Faith with you. :) Praying Hannah is over her bug soon and the Lord will comfort her in your absence.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love that bridge! It is so beautiful! Praying for all of your needs....Robin will be there soon too!!!!!!!!!!!

Parker Miller said...

My sweet friend.....
I have no doubt that Jesus is beaming at the moments that are passing right now. I am praying for peace and for supernatural bonding, that Isabella will know without a doubt that you are her safe, loving, there for her always, delighting in her Mama......
Big Hugs,
Shannon

More Kids 4 Me said...

SO excited for you, friend!!!! Post as soon as you can!!!! :):) PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!

April said...

Oh what beautiful pictures. I am proud of you for going on an adventure! So soon Isabella will be in your arms. I'm praying for your whole family. Love you.

redmaryjanes said...

You will be in my prayers Daleea! I am so happy for you!

A Brothers said...

Literally just a few more hours and you'll have your sweet Pearl! So excited for you! Praying!!! Beautiful pics btw!
Hugs!
Joy

DiJo said...

Daleea,
It is morning in China! What a very special day for you to receive Isabella. Valentines Day! She is definitely a gift from the heart from our Father in Heaven! I will be praying for all of you!

Your day in her province sounded wonderful! The pictures are so beautiful!!!

Blessings for an amazing and perfect day!

~Diana

snekcip said...

Stopping by from 3Peanuts and wanted to share in your excitement of Isabella Faith. Truly this is a story truly woven together by God! I would love to follow along your journey in China and back home.

Tracy said...

Daleea,
We loved that Lake isnt it just beautiful! We had a peaceful gorgeous day there (that was our last day in Jinan for us!)
It is 7pm at night here so I beleive very soon you shall have your precious pearl. I know that we got Luke at 10am on Monday, hoping your timing is about the same. Cant wait to hear that she is in her mommas arms. Much Love and prayer going out to you, your pearl and your precious family at home. Praying, praying,praying!

Your sister in Christ,
Tracy
Luke says he totally remembers Isabella and she is "pretty and shy". I showed him your blog tonight. He says tell Isabella he says Hi heheh.

lizzielou said...

Oh Daleea! Praying for you!!!! SOOO excited for you and Isabella! Praying for Hannah and Nick and Jeremy too!

Love to you sweet sister
xoxoxo

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I am SO excited I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhh......you should be looking your pearl in the eyes right about now!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhh.......

I love you friend! God is so very good! I can't wait.....

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

PS...you are so beautiful! Love this pic of you and love you too...and in less than a week.... I will get to hug both of you!!! WOW!

Joy said...

Lovely photographs, Daleea. What a beautiful area.

jennifer said...

I'm so excited!!! You should be awake now...getting ready to get your girl!! Can't wait to see you with her!!

waiting4lexi@gmail.com said...

Praying for you tonight as you are probably holding your baby girl for the first time right now! God is so good, so faithful and loves us so much! It is a blessing to follow along on this journey!
Mary

Keisha said...

Thinking of you this morning.. So HAPPY for you & Blessed to have met you in blogger world! God is ALWAYS Faithful & keeps His promises & Miss Isabella Faith is a True Testament to that!!
Hope you're having an Awesome time in China with your new sweet baby girl!!!
HUGS & Congrats!
Keisha

Carrie said...

will be praying!

lizzielou said...

Praying for you sweet sister! Can't wait to see you together with Isabella! Praying for Hannah and Nicholas and Jeremy too.
Lots of love to you
elisabeth

Duchess of Lanier said...

What a beautiful city park! And I hope that you all are sleeping soundly this first night together.
Congratulations!
Trena

ReneeKral said...

I can't wait to hear all about Isabella! Praying so hard for you all!

Team Houston said...

You are there!!! I am soo happy for you and your family!!!

Can't wait to see that photo of her in your arms.

xoxo Michele

Anonymous said...

Praying for you - your faith is amazing & the Lord has prepared the way for all of you!

JMCS said...

Daleea,

Such gorgeous images and I can't wait to see the next post. It's finally time for sweet Isabella to be with her mommy!!! :)

Hugs,
Jonni

JMCS said...

P.S. I hope Hannah feels better soon too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...