17 February 2011
Yesterday morning....
When Isabella woke up on day two she did not want anything to do with Mama. She wanted me here but did not want me to mess with her. So she went to the hotel room door and plopped down.... these are the clothes she slept in because she threw up all over 2 of the 3 sets of pajammies that I brought her, the 3rd pair have feet in them and she freaked out over them so we will hold off on those. It was a huge victory that she chose to put on the new pink shoes again over the gray ones from the orphanage. When she gets angry with me she kicks them off and goes for the orphanage ones.... but she keeps an eye on her pink ones the entire time!
(It takes forever just to get this one pic loaded without being kicked off and now it won't let me load any more. uuuuggggg my over tired little Pearl just fell asleep which I am certain to regret but did not have the heart to make her wake up... so I have a few minutes and will try to do a new post with a couple more pics)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bless her little heart. It breaks my heart how much pain they are going through. They are so confused. I think she will feel so much better once you get her home and she meets the rest of the family....especially Peep. I think that made a huge difference for Emma...having Lottie.
Bless her heart. I've been praying for you two.
xoxo
poor girl... it's so hard when they are grieving. It's very hard on mama, too. But I know MANY are faithfully lifting both of your hearts up before the Father, and I just know He is holding you in His mighty arms! <>< I fully believe that many breakthroughs are on the horizon, and that your precious girl will let go of her past, little by little, and cling to her mommy. She clearly wants to be sure you are there... you are already her security blanket, and she needs her mama more than even she realizes at this point. Your precious, precious Pearl is such a gem. Thank you for the candid openness that you share... it helps us know how to better pray specifically over you and your baby girl...and your family back home.
Sending many virtual hugs your way! <><
love you.
~Tanya
we had the same problems when we were in China!
Post a Comment