Oh my goodness Daleea!!!! We are all gasping looking at these pics! They are soooooooooo adorable
So sweet! I know how long you've waited to have these sisters together. So happy for you!!
Oh Daleea! These are so precious! What sweet treasures they are! I just love that your little pearl is now home!Hugs,Shannon
I can't see for the tears in my eyes! Welcome home little Isabella....welcome home to your sister and brother!Hugs,Dita
How sweet! Love seeing your girls together.
That last photo filled my eyes with tears! God is good!
Oh my goodness, they are so ADORABLE!!!
This is PURE JOY! I love seeing them love each other:) Blessings,Kim
Oh Daleea!!!! I LOVE the kissing picture!!!!! Oh it just melts my heart:)
That is so sweet! Congratulations Mama!
Daleea,I am so happy for you! They are so sweet together.... What a blessing to have that bond and connection for them. May God continue to give you these treasure moments!Big hugs,JodyPS How is Jeremy doing?
So precious!
They are the most precious girls!!! What a blessing! LOVE your photos!!!Blessings and love!!!
Aww, that is so ubber precious!!
Absolutely PRECIOUS!!!! Oh, happy day!!
these children are so precious and to GOD the Glory for all the miracles He has worked for you the past year, Love in Jesus!CINDY!~
they bothare so precious and to GOD be the Glory for all the Grat things He had done and shown in your life!.....God bless you!CINDY!~
These photos just take my breath away [**gasp**] and make my heart smile!! :) Beautiful little 'jewels' indeed!!! Thank you Jesus! <><(((hugs)))
Wow! what a difference in your sweet Isabella, she looks JOYFUL!! Just precious:)
Warms my heart!!!
Ohhh this brings soooo much joy to my heart!!!!! Look at those little jewels of yours......beautiful!!!xoxo
What a beautiful sight! Thank you Lord Jesus for bringing home Isabella!!!!Love you!
Awesome...just awesome!!!
They are just so so adorable!!Lov e and hugs Julesxx
WOW!!!!! Look at the difference in Bella!!!! Bless her heart! Thank you Lord for peeling back the layers on this gorgeous child!!!!!So happy for you Daleea!!!! You are ALL amazing!Hugs,Diana
Post a Comment
25 comments:
Oh my goodness Daleea!!!! We are all gasping looking at these pics! They are soooooooooo adorable
So sweet! I know how long you've waited to have these sisters together. So happy for you!!
Oh Daleea! These are so precious! What sweet treasures they are! I just love that your little pearl is now home!
Hugs,
Shannon
I can't see for the tears in my eyes! Welcome home little Isabella....welcome home to your sister and brother!
Hugs,
Dita
How sweet! Love seeing your girls together.
That last photo filled my eyes with tears! God is good!
Oh my goodness, they are so ADORABLE!!!
This is PURE JOY! I love seeing them love each other:) Blessings,
Kim
Oh Daleea!!!! I LOVE the kissing picture!!!!! Oh it just melts my heart:)
That is so sweet! Congratulations Mama!
Daleea,
I am so happy for you! They are so sweet together.... What a blessing to have that bond and connection for them.
May God continue to give you these treasure moments!
Big hugs,
Jody
PS How is Jeremy doing?
So precious!
They are the most precious girls!!! What a blessing! LOVE your photos!!!
Blessings and love!!!
Aww, that is so ubber precious!!
Absolutely PRECIOUS!!!! Oh, happy day!!
these children are so precious and to GOD the Glory for all the miracles He has worked for you the past year, Love in Jesus!
CINDY!~
they bothare so precious and to GOD be the Glory for all the Grat things He had done and shown in your life!
.....God bless you!
CINDY!~
These photos just take my breath away [**gasp**] and make my heart smile!! :)
Beautiful little 'jewels' indeed!!! Thank you Jesus! <><
(((hugs)))
Wow! what a difference in your sweet Isabella, she looks JOYFUL!! Just precious:)
Warms my heart!!!
Ohhh this brings soooo much joy to my heart!!!!! Look at those little jewels of yours......beautiful!!!xoxo
What a beautiful sight! Thank you Lord Jesus for bringing home Isabella!!!!
Love you!
Awesome...just awesome!!!
They are just so so adorable!!
Lov e and hugs
Jules
xx
WOW!!!!! Look at the difference in Bella!!!! Bless her heart! Thank you Lord for peeling back the layers on this gorgeous child!!!!!
So happy for you Daleea!!!! You are ALL amazing!
Hugs,
Diana
Post a Comment