Thank you all so much for your sweet comments! Snekcip, I honestly don't remember all that I used on each one, but it is a combination of actions from FloraBella and if I used an overlay it was Pure Milk from FloraBella and I also used one of the actions that I have created to give the porcelain skin look. I love editing.... it is like you go into your own little world and just get creative.
Oh my these are breathe taking! Your girls are beautiful! The picture of your sweet Pearl did me in ... I have tears as I type! This is the same little girl that I took a picture of in the orphanage and cried knowing soon she would know what the love of a family is all about! You can see it in her eyes ... she has found love ... she has a family! Blessings! Julie
18 comments:
Breathtaking....their beauty is just overwhelming. I love you my friend.
I love how you call them Peep & Pearl:) They're too precious.
I just realized my husband was signed in on google...so just so you know the comment from Josiah Boone was actually from me...woops:)
Absolutely Beautiful!
xoxoxo
They are simply gorgeous!! And so precious together!!
Debbie
Oh they are breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL!!
xoxo,
Lisa
soooo breath taking!!!
Peep and Pearl are both breathtaking! Absolutely gorgeous!
the top and the bottom ones look like paintings - just gorgeous!
i'm guessing you pinch yourself when you look at these :)
xo ellie
Simply STUNNING......wowza, love everything about these gorgeous shots...especially the fact that these two baby girls are in their mama's arms!
Dita
LOVE them all but this last one of pearl just melts my heart!!!
So so pretty!! great pics Daleea!! xxxxx jules xxxx
ohhh these are beautiful!!! Would you mind revealing what type/kind of action you used! They are amazing!!
Thank you all so much for your sweet comments!
Snekcip, I honestly don't remember all that I used on each one, but it is a combination of actions from FloraBella and if I used an overlay it was Pure Milk from FloraBella and I also used one of the actions that I have created to give the porcelain skin look. I love editing.... it is like you go into your own little world and just get creative.
Oh my these are breathe taking! Your girls are beautiful! The picture of your sweet Pearl did me in ... I have tears as I type! This is the same little girl that I took a picture of in the orphanage and cried knowing soon she would know what the love of a family is all about! You can see it in her eyes ... she has found love ... she has a family! Blessings!
Julie
Soooooooo breathtakingly beautiful!!!!!
How do you do this????? These pictures are gorgeous!!!
Love, Kristy
Wow Daleea, your baby girls are just lovely and you capture them SO beautifully!! All these pictures are stunning!!
xx
Post a Comment