19 September 2011

My GOD...

My God is ABLE to do ALL things!!!

NOTHING is too big for the LORD!


He SPOKE  the world into existance!

He is the same God of the Old Testiment and the 
New Testiment, 

that spoke the word and people were healed

that raised the dead,

that caused manna to fall from the sky

and sandals to not wear out for 40 years!  

That gave streams in the desert,  

and refuge in the storm.


That walked on water, 

that moves mountains, 

calms the sea, 

and loves the sinner...

HE DOES NOT CHANGE...

HE SIMPLY CANNOT BE LESS THAN HE IS...

HE IS ALL MIGHTY!

Have Thine Own way Lord Jesus... 

Have Thine Own way...





I am expecting miracles!!!


5 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am praying for miracles and out of all the people I know in this world....God uses your family to show His miraculous ways my friend! I love you big:)

Kayce said...

Amen Daleea! I too am in awe of my God and am looking to Him for miracles to happen for our family. I will keep you in my prayers for the Lord to continue to bless you and your family.

lizzielou said...

Amen Sister! Love you!

Hannah said...

Amen!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

He is a Mighty God and nothing will stand in the way of His will!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...