The other day I heard on the radio about a pastor who was encouraging everyone to choose one word for the year 2012...
a word to help encourage, and challenge you in your walk with the Lord..... A word to remind you of how you want to grow in Him...
The DJ chose the word, Deeper.... I loved it, what a wonderful word for next years journey with Jesus....
I thought about it and knew the Lord had chosen my word for me.... ALL... He is calling me to surrender ALL to Him. I am so excited for what God is going to do in 2012. This year has been amazing, it has been miraculous. He has continued healing my beloved hubby.... He provided for and brought home our precious Isabella Faith... He continues to grow and refine our family.... drawing us ever closer to Him... Thank you to each of you who have lifted our family up in prayer.... God has answered those prayers and we are so blessed!
The year 2012 is going to be another grand adventure of faith with the Lord and I can't wait.... our family will be moving into the mission field to serve our God as we share the Gospel and minister to the people of Roatan. I believe the Lord is going to continue to bring our children home so I continue to pray for them, they wait for us somewhere in the world... God's speed my little Ruby, Adaline, Joshua, Gideon, Sebastian, and Libby....
The word ALL has already set in.... when my flesh tries to take charge, Holy Spirit whispers to me, "All..." and it is a check on my heart to submit to God. I pray the Lord uses this word daily as a tool to change me.... more of you Lord Jesus, less of me...... my heart cries out for everything that keeps me from loving the Lord to fall away.... I want to give Him my ALL........
What is your word for 2012 going to be? I would love for you to share it with me. I pray for God's will in each of our lives.... that on every mountain top and in every valley we will see His face and praise Him, that we will glorify Him, for He is oh, so worthy....
God's blessings and Happy New Year...

6 comments:
My word is ENABLE. I want to do what I can to be a positive force that helps to enable others to move forward in their adoption journeys or to do the things in their lives that are important.
What a beautiful post, my friend. I pray for God's blessings to continue upon you and your family as you minister to those who will soon know Him.
Hmm...I am going to ponder a while on what my word might be for 2012....love this idea and love you too!
I have been thinking about this Daleea and the words Pare down keep coming to me but I am not sure yet. I could pare down our lives...simpler food, simpler schedules, less spending, looking up to the Lord more. I Will let oyu know when I settle on something. COngrats on your mission work. I did not know thar. i will pray for you all.
Hmmm. I like this...the first word that came to mind was grace...then eucharistio, then believe... I'll have to either focus on all 3 or pray about picking one. :) God bless you on your journey to give your all:) xoxo
LOVE your word!! We all could prosper from giving God our ALL! Mine is Fulfill. I did a post over at my place if you're interested in the story. :) Happiest New Year!! xoxo Brooke
I am so behind on my blogs!!!! I love your word...ALL!!! I will have to give it some thought and post about it.
You know I am praying for your move. I love you my friend and I am here to help you in any way with Spanish, travel tips or anything you need!!!!!!! XXXOOO
Post a Comment