09 April 2012

Izzy Likes Water Balloons




 We went to the church pic-nic and as always had a wonderful time.  I only got a few pics this time because it started to rain, and I was talking with friends. heehee
It was fun to see my little Isabella play with the water balloons.  The kids all had a blast throwing them at the target.
Somehow my Hannah missed the mamarattzi but this time I got my Nick to cooperate!  HOOYA!
 

4 comments:

lizzielou said...

Goodness they are both gorgeous! And I LOVE the pigtails! xoxoxoox

The Byrd's Nest said...

Awesome pictures:) She has the most beautiful smile:) My girls love water balloons too!!!!

Cheri said...

Gorgeous!

Would you by chance be collecting quilt squares?

Cheri Lail
www.Journeytolittlebugallison.blogspot.com

cheri_gttravel@yahoo.com

Joy said...

Beautiful children. Isabella is precious and those eyes....bet she can be mischievous at times. Like her dear mommy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...