Jeremy is in the U.S. right now. He was able to visit Calvary Chapel Savannah, our church before moving into the mission field where we now call Calvary Chapel Roatan our home. This is a video he shared at church in Savannah. It has some of the precious faces we have come to know and love. Praying the Lord will be able to use our family to minister to these beloved people in Honduras.
Thank you to each of you who are lifting our family up in prayer as well as those in Roatan, and to those who have helped support our family with their donations. God bless you.
2 comments:
oh I love your blog! I am so glad I found it through the 1001tears blog hop!
I am your newest follower! I would love it if you followed me back!
Amy
www.1001tears.blogspot.com
All that is all so true!
Post a Comment