Thank you all! I just love getting to show off my children. It is like taking your pictures of children around the world and saying to everyone you meet.... Aren't my children wonderful? teehee Lisa, I got the dress at an outlet store. It is made by Carter's. I thought it was too cute. Still haven't found the right white one but one day. God Bless and God's Speed to everyone waiting for their INSPIRATION.
12 comments:
Once again...lovely shots! She's an inspiration to many, and you are too! Hope you are well! ;-)
Those pictures are just beautiful. That how I want of my daughters photos done when she comes-simply in a sundress
Beautiful.
Lovely shots...I can see why you are inspired!
Keep smilin!
Beautiful shots...I can see why you are inspired!
Keep smilin!
What precious pictures and that dress is adorable!!!
Oh my word. Words cannot describe how precious she is.
**Blessings**
Breathtakingly beautiful Hannah!!! Love the beach in a sundress.... Love the dress, where did you get it????
Lisa
Thank you all! I just love getting to show off my children. It is like taking your pictures of children around the world and saying to everyone you meet.... Aren't my children wonderful? teehee
Lisa, I got the dress at an outlet store. It is made by Carter's. I thought it was too cute. Still haven't found the right white one but one day.
God Bless and God's Speed to everyone waiting for their INSPIRATION.
Your beautiful child just made my day a little brighter before going off to work.
Thanks for sharing those great photos!
Those pictures melt my heart. Simply beautiful!
What beautiful pictures!
Carrie
Post a Comment