What a cute little monkey you have there! She's almost the exact same age as MY little monkeys, Harper and Taelor, who will be 17 months old on Monday. Aren't they FUN?
I loved your post of the lady at the post office. Those people are everywhere. I'm thinking of printing up some business cards with adoption info on them to cut people off. Because my husband is chinese, people often mistake our homegrown child as adopted as well. I'm SO tired of explaining...
Okay - can this blog get any more yummy?? Oh my goodness. I love each and every picture - brings tears to my eyes knowing that one day soon we will have our 'little peanut' home.......
7 comments:
Adorable! Once again your photos have brightened my day :0)
So very , very precious. I have been trying to leave comments but they keep coming back. Hope you get this and know that I check you blog daily! ;)
She is so beautiful. I just love the picture where she is carrying the little shovel.
What a cute little monkey you have there! She's almost the exact same age as MY little monkeys, Harper and Taelor, who will be 17 months old on Monday. Aren't they FUN?
I loved your post of the lady at the post office. Those people are everywhere. I'm thinking of printing up some business cards with adoption info on them to cut people off. Because my husband is chinese, people often mistake our homegrown child as adopted as well. I'm SO tired of explaining...
hugs-
Val
SOOOO cute!! I am IN love with that chocolate brown dress!!
Okay - can this blog get any more yummy??
Oh my goodness.
I love each and every picture - brings tears to my eyes knowing that one day soon we will have our 'little peanut' home.......
What a cutie - she is precious!!!
Post a Comment