11 April 2007

Easter Black and White Photos









17 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

She is just so darling. It does my heart good to see her.

Colleen said...

I cannot even take how darn cute she is.

Anonymous said...

Every time you post a new picture, I run and make my husband look! Your children are so precious, but then aren't they all precious? Thank you Lord, for our little ones.
**hugs**

4D said...

Utterly adorable!

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

I could come to you site and just gawk at the beautiful photos all day.

That dress is lovely on her.

Steffie B. said...

Love the bird bath one~ it is beautiful! She is beautiful and you are one lucky Mom! ;)

Polar Bear said...

So pretty. That second one would be perfect on an Easter card!

Anonymous said...

All of your photos are loving glimpses into your heart. Precious children and a loving mommy. The B&W's are especially striking.

Thank you for sharing them.

Elizabeth said...

I can see that I will be clicking away alot more with two children. They are so inspiring to see. Very nice photos.

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

She is just too darn adorable in her Easter dress.

Deb
(Olivia's lucky mom)

Emmie said...

Beautiful pics...love the black and white!

M and M said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

What great photos you have here!

Shana said...

Gorgeous photos! And oh my does she get MORE beautiful each time I visit!

(and I hope you do't mind me saying so, but Hannah is reminding me more and more of Sophie lu!)

Happy Easter!
Hugs, Shana :)

Jewels of My Heart said...

Shana, I don't mind at all... I love your little Sophie Lu and Hannah reminds me so much of her too.
God's Speed to baby Ollie
Daleea

Praise and Coffee said...

She is soooo beautiful!! I found your name on Steffi's blog.

I love your pictures, that close up of the side of her face made me just gasp, she's so pretty!

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

Beautiful!

Carrie

t~ said...

Breathtaking....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...